Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie rozprawki maturalnej :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
International sporting event is very important occasion to develop of the state. Various countries apply for a chance to organize it. But a lot of citizens regard that countries which haven’t had enough money and conditions to prepare that kind of event shouldn’t participate it.
At first, these cities where sporting events are in progress have got possibilities to expand many businesses. For example, a big part of supports from another country will have to rent accommodations. It caused growth of motels and hotels.
In addition, more inhabitants will obtain an employment in many kind of industry. An arrangement improve tourism, construction of roads, building of malls and hotels. It’s a better perspective for people without a job.
On the other hand, the nation has to increase taxes. Everybody knows that International sporting events are sponsored in some parts by inhabitants. That idea caused an opposition to pay higher taxes.
Moreover, many prices will be rise through a few months. That economics situation touches the most of poor people who needs every cent.
To sum up, proponents would like to organize International sporting events because it is a great idea to moderate and change a lot of things inside the country. But that situation could be not comfortable for people who doesn’t have well paid job.
(brak przedimka - dlaczego ja to musze bebnic i bebnic caly czas) International sporting event is (brak przedimka) very important occasion to 'develop of the state' (to jest zle- pomysl i popraw). But a lot of 'citizens' (a dlaczego nie 'people') 'regard' (zle slowo) that countries which 'haven’t had' (zly czas i napisz to w calosci) enough money and conditions to prepare (cos brak) that kind of event shouldn’t participate (brak cos) it.

For example, 'a big part' (ciekawa jestem ktory part? napisz tu 'majority') of 'supports' (zle slowo) from another country will have to rent 'accommodations' (pomysl i popraw). 'It' (do czego to sie odnosi?) caused (przedimek) growth of motels and hotels.
In addition, more 'inhabitants' (nie za bardzo pasuje) will obtain 'an' (niepotr) employment in many 'kind of industry' (zle-pomysl jak to ma byc). 'An arrangement' (nie za bardzo pasuje) (brak cos) improve tourism, construction of roads, building of malls and hotels. 'It’s' (ale co? bo nie jest jasne) a better perspective for people without a job.
On the other hand, the 'nation' (myslalam ze to Parliament robi) has to increase taxes. Everybody knows that International sporting events are sponsored in some parts by 'inhabitants' (to slowo tutaj nie pasuje). That idea caused 'an' (zle slowo) opposition to pay higher taxes.
Moreover, many prices will 'be' (po co to 'be' tutaj?) rise 'through' (zle slowo) a few months. That 'economics' (nie, masz zle slowo) situation touches 'the' (niepotr) most of (brak przedimka) poor people who 'needs' (ale przeciez 'people' to jest l. mnnoga, dlaczego dajesz 3os.l.poj?) every cent.
But that situation 'could' daj MAY) 'be not' (zla kol slow) comfortable for people who 'doesn’t' (daj to w l. mn) have (przedimek) well paid job.

Prosze uzywac przedimki i to prawidlowo, znasz ich, tylko ich zle uzywasz.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa