Sprawdzenie Recenzji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam Serdecznie. Proszę o sprawdzenie krótkiej rezencji filmu. Proszę przy sprawdzaniu zwrócić uwagę na zapis dat bo nie byłem pewien ich zapisu.
One of the best film I've ever seen was the Ring. The world premiere took place second day of October two thousand and two years and the polish premiere took place fourty four days after the world premiere. The film was made in U.S and in Japan. The Ring is a horror directed by Gore Verbinski. The film tells the story of a young journalist Rachael wjo wants to discover the secrer of a mysterious video cassete. The plot of the film focuses on the video which kills everybody who watches it.The film lasts for one hundert and fifteen minutes. The main characters are Neomi Watts, Brian Cox, David Dorfman and Martin Handerson. In my opinion the plot was very interesting, full of suspense and what is the most important - terrifying. This Film delivers unforgettable impressions, especially when watching a movie when the light is switched off and no one there at home. I especially enjoyed the music which excellent composes with the plot of film and very good acting actors who fantastically played in theirs roles. What I liked the most about the film was unpredictable and remarkable sequence of events. I can recommend this film to everyone whose have nerves of steel ando who like to be afraid.

»

Pomoc językowa