List - Sprawdzenie ;d

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
List do kolegii z Irlandii.

- wspólny znajomy poznał nową dziewczynę,
- cechy charakteru i wyglądu
- co o tym myśle

Dear Tony
How are you? I hope you're very well i]ve got so much to tell you that i don't know how to begin

Last month I went to Warsaw with our frend Matim. We spent a great time there.
In the Saturday exevning we went to the discoclub and Mati discovered a new love !
Her name is Kasia. They are together for 2 weeks now and I think that they are in love. She is beautiful. She's tall, slim with fair hair and green eyes. I think shs's vlever, creative and inteligent and shs like sport and dance. In my opinion it is very well they know and loved, to fit together perfectly.And what are you thinking about this?

I'm greeting
XYZ
Dear Tony{,}
How are you? I hope you're very well{. I}ve got so much to tell you that {I} don't know {where} to begin{.}

Last month{,} I went to Warsaw with our {friend Mati}. We spent a great time there.
{On a} Saturday {evening,} we went to {a disco,} and Mati discovered {his} new love!
Her name is Kasia. They {have been} together for 2 weeks now and I think that they are in love. She is beautiful. She's tall, slim{,} with fair hair and green eyes. I think shs's {clever}, creative and {intelligent,} and shs {likes} sport and {dancing}. In my opinion{,} it is very {good} they {met}and {fell in love with each other. They seem to be made for each other}. And what {do} you {think} about this?

{Best wishes,}
XYZ
Ja bym "spent" zamienil na inne slowo w zdaniu "We spent a great time there."
edytowany przez fui_eu: 01 mar 2012
ja tez

« 

Podręczniki językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia