sprawdzenie opowiadania.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It was Sunday in May , my sister’s First Communion. After church ceremony, all our family met in a restaurant and was eating a dinner. We were spending a very nice time together.
We were talking about jobs which my sister would like to do in the future. She said that she wanted to be a fashion designer because she liked fashion. My family wasn’t very happy because of that. They said ‘You can’t be a fashion designer. You have to do something like we are doing.’ My sister started crying.
Suddenly, my uncle’s cell phone rang . His boss called and told him that he had to go to the police station as soon as possible. He is a policeman. He was needed to find a man, who had killed a women and ran away. When everybody was talking about his job my sister finally stopped crying. She was asking some questions about a police. A few minutes after that she smiled and said ‘OK. I changed my mind. I want to work in the police’.
My mum was very happy. She said that she wanted everything what’s the best for her daughter and it was a good idea to work in the police. Everybody thought that it was really better to her that she had changed her mind. My sister started reading everything about a police and she wanted to spend a day with my uncle in his work.
Cytat: Domaa
It was Sunday in May , my sister’s First Communion. After PRZEDIMEK church ceremony, all our family met in a restaurant and WERE HAVING LUNCH . We were spending a very nice time together.
We were talking about jobs which my sister would like to do in the future. She said that she wanted to be a fashion designer because she liked fashion. My RELATIVE WEREN'T very happy TO HEAR that. They said ‘You can’t be a fashion designer. You have to do something like we are doing.’ My sister started crying.
Suddenly, my uncle’s cell phone rang . His boss called and told him that he had to go to the police station as soon as possible. He is a policeman. He was needed to find a man, NIEPOTRZEBNY PRZECINEK who had killed a women<-TO JEST LICZBA MNOGA and ran<-MUSI BYC PAST PERFECT away. When everybody was talking about his job my sister finally stopped crying. She was asking WSZYSTKIE NARAZ ZADAWALA? some questions about a<-INNY PRZEDIMEK police. A few minutes after that she smiled and said ‘OK. I PRESENT PERFECT changed my mind. I want to work in the police’.
My mum was very happy. She said that she wanted everything That’s the<-USUN best for her daughter and it was a good idea to work in the police. Everybody thought that it was really better to her that she had changed her mind. My sister started reading everything about a<-ZLY PRZEDIMEK police and she wanted to spend a day with my uncle AT work.
dziękuję bardzo ;)