proszę o sprawdzenie opowiadania :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It was a sunny day in June. A young man, Oscar, went for a walk. He wanted to be alone and think about his life. He was walking and looking at beautiful nature.
It was getting dark and late. He didn’t back home and his parents started worrying about him. He hadn’t told where he was going. He didn’t take a cell phone so they parents couldn’t have phoned him.
They were talking about him much and they didn’t know what to do. Suddenly, their dog, that was Oscar’s friend, left house and ran somewhere. It was running and running, nobody knew why. It seemed to looking for Oscar. The dog ran to a forest, where it found the lost boy. Parents also were running with their dog, because they wanted to know what was going on. He had broken his leg so he couldn’t come back home. He said ‘I’m so sorry. I know that you must have worried about me. I’m so irresponsible. But our dog is amazing, isn’t it? ‘
Nobody knew how it was possible that this little dog was able to find Oscar. Everybody called the dog a hero and it got a big bone to eat. Oscar realized that the dog saved his life. Now he always take his dog for a walk with him.
He wanted to be alone and TO think about his life. He was walking and looking at 'beautiful nature' (ja bym to zrobila inaczej...the natural beauty of the surroundings). .
It was getting 'dark and late' (najpierw 'late, i mozna dodac 'incredibly' dark). He didn’t (cos tu brak) back home and his parents started worrying about him. He hadn’t told (komu? trzeba napisac) where he was going. He didn’t take a cell phone so 'they' (niepotr, tutaj 'his') parents couldn’t 'have' (wg mnie niepotr) 'phoned' (czas teraz. 'phone') him.
They were talking about him 'much' (napisz 'for a long time') and they didn’t know what to do. Suddenly, their dog, 'that' (daj 'which') was Oscar’s friend, left (cos brak) house and ran somewhere. It was running and running( przecinek niepotr, daj AND), nobody knew why. It seemed to (cos tutaj brak...)looking for Oscar. The dog ran INto a forest, where it found the lost boy. (przedimek) parents also were running 'with' (napisz 'alonside') their dog, because they wanted to know what was going on. 'He' (tutaj nie jest jasno kto? napisz 'Oscar) had broken his leg so he couldn’t come back home. He said ‘I’m so sorry. I know that you must have worried about me. 'I’m so irresponsible' (zdanie ok, ale nie mysle, ze ktos tak powie, moze 'I should have told you where I was going) . But our dog is amazing, isn’t 'it' HE? ‘
Now he always 'take' (tutaj masz 'he' - czasownik koncowka?) his dog for a walk with him.
Cytat:
But our dog is amazing, isn’t 'it' HE? ‘
Why did the dog become HE at the end of the story?
Kiedy zwierzak jest nam bliski i zalicza się do 'pet' to często w języku ang. usłyszysz she/he. Nawet na samochód słyszałem 'she'.
Ale nie jezeli przez cale opowiadanie pies jest IT, a na koncu jest HE i w kontekscie opowiadania "gender" nie jest podany.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 27 kwi 2012
Cytat: fui_eu
Ale nie jezeli przez cale opowiadanie pies jest IT, a na koncu jest HE i w opowiedaniu "gender" nie jest podany.

Nie spojrzałem na opowiadanie. Mówiłem ogólnie. Jeśli tak, jest to 'it'
Ogolnie to wiem. I refer to my dog as she.
dziękuję ;)

mi zawsze na lekcjach mówiono, że o zwierzętach mam pisać/mówić 'it'. Przynajmniej na egzaminach ;)) Bo np. w telewizji często słyszę she/he ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie