Proszę o sprawdzenie rozprawki.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam.
Jestem tegorocznym maturzystą. Obecnie trenuję pisanie wypowiedzi pisemnych na maturę rozszerzoną.

„Coraz więcej młodych ludzi decyduje się na równoczesne studiowanie na dwóch
kierunkach. Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz argumenty za i przeciw podjęciu
takiej decyzji”

Nowadays plenty of young people decide to study two degree courses at same time. They do it because they want to have more than one diploma. They think it can help them to find work after studies.
In my opinion it have good and bad sides.
Firstly I describe good sides. In my opinion it is good for people who do not know what degree course to choose. Another good thing is that they may can find better work than person who finish only one degree course. Someone who study on two degree courses can meet more people than person who study only on one degree course. Meeting people is good because everyone is good at something and can learn you about it. It is definitely good for smart people.
Bad sides of this kind decision are that not everyone can learn well on two degree courses. They may have not enough time to learn everything what they should. It could be too hard for them. When someone decide to study on two degree courses at same time she or he can have no time for other aspects of life, because there are so many things to learn.
In sum studying (dlaczego ‘ing’ nie ‘wchłania’ ‘y’ w tym przypadku?) on two degree courses at same time is good for smart people, but when someone is not that clever she or he should focus on one degree course.

Byłbym wdzięczny za poprawienie błędów, może jakieś cenne rady co poprawić, co zmienić, co jest dobrze, a czego brakuje.
Nowadays plenty of young people decide to study two degree courses at THE same time. They do 'it' (wg mnie lepsze bedzie THIS) because they want to have more than one diploma. They think 'it'(nie jestem pewna do czego to 'it' sie tutaj odnosi, ale wg mnnie, to mozna rozszerzyc,...that having two degrees') can help them to find work after studies.
In my opinion 'it' (tutaj dalabym such studies, i wtedy mozesz uzyc 'have') 'have' (jak piszesz it' -3os.l.poj, to HAS). good and bad sides.
Firstly I (tutaj brakuje modala, np will, shall) describe |(a gdzie przedimek, pamietaj o tych malenkich slowach) good sides. In my opinion 'it' (napisz studying two degree courses) is good for people who do not know what 'degree course' (moze inaczej...career path) to choose. Another good 'thing' (staraj sie uzywac wiecej rozmaicone slowa, np 'aspect') is that they may can find better (paid?) work than (przedimek) person who 'finish' (finishes) only one degree course. Someone who 'study' (zla czesc mowy, tutaj trzeba 'studies'-czasownik, I study, he studies, someone studies) 'on' (kalka z polskiego, niepotr) two degree courses can meet more people than (przedimek) person who 'study' (zla czesc mowy j/w) only 'on' (niepotr) one degree course. Meeting people is 'good' (nadmiernie uzywasz tego 'good' poszukaj inne slowa) because everyone 'is good at' (moze lepiej..'has talent for') something and can 'learn' (nie, nie, pamietaj, a teacher teaches, a student learns - jak ktos Cie uczy, to jest on twoim teacher, and he can teach you) you about it. It is definitely 'good' (znowu to 'good' poszukaj inne slowa) for smart people.
(przedimek) bad sides of this kind (tu cos brak) decision are that not everyone can 'learn' (moze inne slowo np 'concentrate') well on two degree courses. They may have not 'enough' (dobre slowo, ale staraj sie uzywac wiecej formalne, np 'sufficient') time to learn everything 'what' (kalka z polskiego, tutaj THAT) they should.
When someone decideS to study on two degree courses at same time 'she or he' (zla kol, jak juz to 'he or she' ale mozna powiedziec 'they') can (tutaj jestes za bardzo zdecydowany, ale trzeba to ..may not have enough time) 'have no time' for other aspects of life (jak masz wolne slowa tyo mozna rozszerzyc, np ...podajac te inne aspekty, np rodzina), because there are 'so many' (staraj sie o wiecej formalne slowa, np 'numerous') things to learn.
'In sum' (tu uzywasz 2 slowa, a mozna, 'concluding' summarising'- staraj sie mniej slow, ale lepsze) studying on two degree courses 'at same time' (a moze 'simultaneously') is 'good' (znowu 'good'-poszukaj cos innego) for smart people, but when someone is not 'that clever' (tutaj daj jedno slowo, np 'able') 'she or he' (he or she, ale lepiej 'they' to mniej slow i znaczy to samo) should focus on one degree course.

Dziękuję bardzo za odpowiedź :).
'that having two degrees') can help them to find work after studies.'
A czy to nie znaczy, że jak będą studiować na dwóch kierunkach to... Przecież samo studiowanie tego nie zapewnia, tylko już ukończenie. Chyba, że się mylę co do tłumaczenia. Ja bym wstawił 'having two diplomas' zamiast 'degrees'.

Ale głupi błąd z tym 'learn', aż wstyd.
'(zla kol, jak juz to 'he or she'' Właśnie nad tym się zastanawiałem, najpierw napisałem he, ale uznałem, że panie przodem. Eh, to nie zawsze popłaca.
Zaraz poprawię pracę i znowu dodam.
edytowany przez TheWitcher: 27 kwi 2012
degree to jest tytul uzyskiwany na zakonczenie studiow
Dwa tytuły uzyskane na zakończenie studiów mogą pomóc w znalezieniu pracy bardziej, aniżeli jeden. Czyli te moje zdanie było chyba dobre?
Nie wiem, jakie bylo Twoje zdanie. Czy nie podoba Ci sie zdanie z degrees?
Ok, poprawiłem.

Nowadays plenty of young people decide to study two degree courses at the same time. They do this because they want to have more than one diploma. They think that having two diplomas can help them to find better paid work after studies.
In my opinion such studies have good and bad sides.
Firstly I will describe a good sides. In my opinion studying two degree courses at the same time is good for people who do not know what career path to (‘to’ jest tu potrzebne?)choose. Another good aspect is that they may can find better paid work than a person who finish only one degree course. Someone who studies two degree courses can meet more people than a person who studies only one degree course. Meeting people is favorable because everyone has talent for something and can teach you about it. It can create favourable prospects for somebody who is smart.
A bad sides of this kind a decision are that not everyone concentrate well on two degree courses at the same time. They may have not sufficient time to learn everything that they should.
When someone decides to study on two degree courses at same time they may have no time for other aspects of life, because there are numerous things to learn.
Summarizing (przez ‘z’ czy przez ‘s’ czy obojętnie?), studying on two degree simultaneously (ciekawe słowo, ale pierwszy raz słyszę i ciężko mi je wymówić, ale zaraz się postaram jego nauczyć i zapamiętać) is benefis for smart people, but when someone is not able to that, they should focus on one degree course.

mq, zdanie z degrees mi się podoba, ale nie wiem czy może tak być, myślałem, że tam można wstawić tylko diplomas. Ale jak można to oczywiście, zdanie OK.
Nie zrozumiales:
diploma zle, degree dobre.
sprawdz sobie w slowniczkach, jezeli nam nie wierzysz.
Diploma- dyplom.
Degree- stopień naukowy, tytuł.
Czyli osoba z dwoma dyplomami/stopniami naukowymi ...
To moim zdaniem można i tak i tak napisać, ale nie jestem pewien.
z tym dyplomem, to jest za bardzo polskie myslenie, w UK, to nie mowimy ze masz 2, 3 dyplomy, tylko ze 2,3 degrees...(na zakonczenie studiowania dostajesz 'a degree' - tak, ze studiujesz 'for a degree') a nie dyplom.
Aha, teraz rozumiem. Nie wiedziałem. Mam chyba syndrom spolszczania, muszę się jakoś wyleczyć ;). A Wam jak najbardziej wierzę, tylko po prostu jestem dociekliwy.
edytowany przez TheWitcher: 27 kwi 2012
They do this because they want to have more than one 'diploma' (degree, sorry nie zauwazylam tego wczesniej). They think that having (mozesz napisac 'the option of two degrees) 'two diplomas' (niepotr) can help them to find better paid work after THEIR studies.
Firstly I will describe 'a' THE (nie zgaduj, tylko naucz sie uzywania tych przedimkow) good sides. Another good aspect is that they may can find better paid work than a person who finishES only one degree course.
Meeting people is favorable because everyone has (brak przedimka) talent for something and can teach 'you' (napisz tutaj 'others'). 'about it' (to nie pasuje).
'A' THE (bo chodzi o konkretne) bad sides of this kind OF a decision are that not everyone CAN concentrate well on two degree courses at the same time. They may 'have not' (zla kol slow, not have) sufficient time to learn everything that they should.
SummariZing, studying on two degree simultaneously is benefiTIAL for smart people, but when someone is not able to DO that, they should focus on one degree course.
sorry,
ma byc BENEFICIAL nie benefiTIAL
OK, dziękuję za pomoc :).
Używania przedimków nauczę się dzisiaj/jutro.
Cytat: TheWitcher

Napisz jeszcze jedna rozprawke, zebysmy stwierdzili czy dobrze sie nauczyles....
Jak najbardziej, jutro napiszę, bo dzisiaj jestem już zmęczony.
Wezmę temat z matury rozszerzonej z Gazety Wyborczej.
Również przygotowywuję się do matury z ang i prosiłabym o sprawdzenie poniżej rozprawki. Z góry bardzo dziękuję.
Some children were born In totally famous family, for example as a child of Hollywood star. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such situation?
Firstly, child, who lives in famous and rich family has easier start. There are not any problem to find an interesting job in future or maybe become a famous politician or star, just like parents. What is more, such children can attending the best schools and They can also attending every kind of dance or language lessons. Parents could pay them for everything.
On the other hand, leaving as a child of famous parents is really unpleasant. You do not know what does it mean “privacy”. Since the beginning of your childhood paparazzi try to catch you and make better photo than others. Such photo is usually published in tabloid. In addition, if you are child of famous parents, you could never feel that yours career it is only your success. People could accused you of getting better job, because of your parents fame.
In conclusion, it seems that having famous parents has as many benefits as drawbacks. In my opinion, it could be really interesting to live in fame, but not the all time. If I can choose, I would like to live as a normal person with fame, but only among my family and friends.
Pisz w swoim temacie...
Cytat: TheWitcher

żeby to było takie proste ;)
Firstly, (brak przedimka) child, who lives in (brak przedimka) famous and rich family has (brak przedimka) easier start. 'There are not any' (to nie jest gramat. - i jeszcze jak juz piszesz 'are' to prosze uzywac l. mn rzeczownika) 'problem' (l. mn) to find an interesting job in (brak przedimka) future or maybe become a famous politician or (brak przedimka) star, just like (cos brak) parents. What is more, such children can 'attending' (zle slowo) the best schools and they can also 'attending' (zle slowo) every kind of dance or language lessons. Parents could 'pay them' (to jest za bardzo myslenie po polsku - tak nie piszemy) for everything.
On the other hand, 'leaving' (a gdzie oni 'odchodza'?, tutaj masz calkowicie zle slowo) as a child of famous parents is really unpleasant. You do not know what 'does it mean “privacy”' (zla kol slow). Since the beginning of your childhood paparazzi try to catch you and make (brak przedimka) better photo than others. Such photo is usually published in (brak przedimka) tabloid. In addition, if you are (brak przedimka) child of famous parents, you could never feel that 'yours' YOUR career 'it' (niepotr) is only your success. People could 'accused' (zly czas) you of getting (brak przedimka) better job, because of your parents' fame.
In my opinion, it could be really interesting to 'live in fame' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem) , but not the all time. If I can choose, I would like to live as a 'normal person with fame' (cos tu nie tak) , but only among my family and friends.

Masz problemy z przedimkami i nie za bardzo umiesz tworzyc zdan po ang.
iwonabp, teoretycznie jest to takie proste. Przecież to tylko 1 artykuł na wikipedii. Wystarczy zapamiętać, ale w praktyce nie jest to takie proste. Na szczęście nie jest to karygodny błąd.
kkkkkk1234 ściągałeś ode mnie argumenty ;D
edytowany przez TheWitcher: 05 maj 2012
Generalna obserwacja:
Wikipedia nie jest wiarygodnym zrodlem - niestety trzeba wszystko sprawdzic w 'papierowych' ksiazkach.
Na wikipedii kazdy (czy wie o czym mowi czy nie) ma prawo to dodac, - nigdy nie mamy pewnosci czy ta osoba nie robi sobie zartu dodajac nierzetelne informacje....
Ale do przedimkow - je to trzeba polubic i nie traktowac jak wrogow. Zawsze boimy sie tego, czego nie rozumiemy. Niestety trzeba je pokonac, bo bez ich uzywania zdania nie sa gramatyczne...i nigdy nie beda.
Na wikipedii na dole są źródła, które każdy może sobie sprawdzić.
Cytat: pakk
Na wikipedii na dole są źródła, które każdy może sobie sprawdzić.

Tak, to jest prawda (chociaz nie zawsze one tam sa) ale ciekawa jestem ile tak ludzi dokladnie to sprawdza.
Dokładnie sprawdzają zapewne ci, którzy ją współtworzą.
Ja mam zaufanie do Wikipedii, jeszcze nigdy mnie nie zawiodła, a często z niej korzystam.
na studiach będziesz musiał korzystać z innych źródeł.
To oczywiste. Tak tylko piszę, że jak nie jest to jakaś wielka sprawa, to można skorzystać z wikipedii.
Poza tym wikipedia jest nieocenionym źródłem informacji. W ciągu 30 minut potrafię dzięki niej poznać znaczenie nawet 30 nowych słów, i nie chodzi mi tu o banalne tłumaczenia rodem ze słowników obcojęzycznych.
edytowany przez TheWitcher: 06 maj 2012
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.