Proszę o sprawdzenie rozprawki.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Budowa autostrad jest szansą na rozwój kraju, ale stwarza też zagrożenie dla obszarów
o wartości przyrodniczej. Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz zagrożenia
i korzyści wynikające z realizacji tego typu projektów.

Nowadays, people are building more and more highways. The moot question is whether this phenomenon has only positive sides, or if it is a negative trend. This is what I will discuss in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, the proponents argue that better roads results in less traffic jams in a country. It is beneficial because when there is less congestions it results in less fuel consumption by vehicles and everything is cheaper. Allowing for the fact it could help to improve an economy in a country.
Secondly, highways are comparatively safe and it results in less car accidents.

On the other hand, the opponents argue that building a highways is dangerous for the environment. In their opinion many of new highways may be build too close into a place where many species live.
Moreover, in their opinion the fact of building new highways may result in cutting down trees. According to this fact, they argue that there may be less fresh air because there will be less trees.

In conclusion, both the proponents and the opponents have an arguments to prove that they are right.
Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments, I tend to agree with the proponents more.

Mam 199 słów, czy odjęto by mi jakies punkty za to, że nie mam minimum 200?
Czy osoba sprawdzająca zlicza słowa?
Czy trzeba robić akapity, czy za to są jakies punkty?
Czy każde 'secondly', 'moreover' itp. trzeba zacząć od akapitu?
Czy muszą być przerwy między rozpoczęciem a rozwinięciemna tak, rozwinięciem na tak, a rozwinięciem na nie, rozwinięciem na nie a zakończeniem?
Nowadays, people are building more and more highways. The moot question is whether this phenomenon has only positive sides, or if it is a negative trend. This is what I will discuss in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, the proponents argue that better roads 'results' RESULT in less traffic jams in a country. It is beneficial (dla kogo?) because when there is less congestions it results in less fuel consumption by vehicles and 'everything is cheaper' (tego jakos tutaj nie widze, to ze niema traffic jams robi ze cos jest tansze?) . Allowing for the fact THAT 'it' (do czego to 'it' sie odnosi?) could help to improve an economy in a country.
Secondly, highways are comparatively safe 'and it results' RESULTING in 'less' FEWER car accidents.

On the other hand, the opponents argue that building 'a' (niepotr przed l. mn) highways is dangerous for the environment. In their opinion many of new highways 'may be' ARE BEING build too close 'into' TO a place where many ANIMAL species live. (trzba tutaj cos pomyslec, ale chcialabym uzyc slowo 'habitats')
Moreover, in their opinion the fact of building new highways may result in cutting down NEARBY trees. 'According to' AS A RESULT 'this fact' (niepotr), they argue that there may be less fresh air because there will be less trees (as trees produce oxygen?) .

In conclusion, both the proponents and the opponents have 'an' (mozna napisac STRONG) arguments to SUPPORT 'prove' (to slowo jest za 'ciezkie' tutaj- nikt nie moze byc az tak pewny) 'that they are right' (mozna napisac...their own points of view).
Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments, I tend to agree with the proponents more (dlaczego? co Ci do tego, ze tam nie bedzie trees?) .

Czy osoba sprawdzająca zlicza słowa? (jednego slowa napewno nie zauwazy)
Czy trzeba robić akapity, czy za to są jakies punkty? (tak)
Czy każde 'secondly', 'moreover' itp. trzeba zacząć od akapitu? (generalnie tak, bo to ma byc nowe idea)
Czy muszą być przerwy między rozpoczęciem a rozwinięciemna tak, rozwinięciem na tak, a rozwinięciem na nie, rozwinięciem na nie a zakończeniem? TAK, bo wtedy latwiej sie czyta.
Cytat:
Czy osoba sprawdzająca zlicza słowa? (jednego slowa napewno nie zauwazy)

jak policzy, a policzyć musi, to zauwazy :)
musisz mieć 200, za 199 już masz 'minus' w podkryterium formy
do the WItcher. Nie możesz pisać tezy wpisując w swoje 'ramy' słowa pasujące do tematu. Tematem nie jest to, ze powstaje coraz więcej autostrad (jak napisałeś w swojej tezie) i w tym tkwi problem, ale ... --> patrz tytuł.

I dlatego twoja teza jest zła. Musisz przetłumaczyć 'szansa na rozwój kraju', 'zagrożenie dla obszarów ...' i napisać, że to jest tematem twojej rozprawki
edytowany przez iwonabp: 02 maj 2012
Cytat:
because when there is less congestions it results in less fuel consumption by vehicles and 'everything is cheaper' (tego jakos tutaj nie widze, to ze niema traffic jams robi ze cos jest tansze?)

coś w tym jest. Jak się nie stoi długo w korkach, ma szanse przynajmniej wrzucić 4-5 na dłużej to auto mniej pali i jest oszczędność :)
To jest reakcja łańcuchowa.
Mniejsze korki = mniejsze zużycie paliwa = tańsze koszty transportu = tańsze produkty w sklepie.
Dlaczego nie mogę pisać 'it', mam ciągle pisać do czego się odnoszę? To tak jakbym pisał "W Europie..." i następne zdanie "Jest tam...", wiadomo, że chodzi mi, że w Europie.
Ale dla mnie żaden problem, mogę pisać, tylko, że wtedy mogę mieć powtórzenia jak nie znajdę słowa.

A z tezą racja, jest źle skontruowana. Zaraz poprawię.
Poprawiłem

Nowadays, people are building more and more highways. We should know that it is dangerous for the environment. The moot question is what are a benefits and threats in that situation. This is what I am going to discuss in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, the proponents argue that better roads result in less traffic jams in a country. It is beneficial for a country because when there is less congestions it results in less fuel consumption by vehicles and everything is cheaper. Allowing for the fact, (tutaj 'that' moim zdaniem niepotrzebne, bo to ma się odnosić do poprzedniego zdania tylko) new highways could help to improve an economy in a country.
Secondly, highways are comparatively safe and it resulting in fewer car accidents.

On the other hand, the opponents argue that building highways is dangerous for the environment. In their opinion many of new highways are being (ale mi tu chodziło, że mogą być budowane, a nie że są budowane) build too close animals's habitats.
Moreover, in their opinion the fact of building new highways may result in cutting down nearby trees. As result, they argue that there may be less fresh air because there will be less trees.

In conclusion, both the proponents and the opponents have strong arguments to support their own points of view.
Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments, I tend to agree with the proponents more because in my opinion high level of transport is really important for a country.
"they argue that there may be less fresh air because there will be less trees (as trees produce oxygen?) . "
Nie napisałem tego. Napisałem, że dzięki drzewom powietrze jest czystsze i to jest prawdą, bo oczyszczają one powietrze. Ale gdybym napisał, że drzewa produkują powietrze też nie byłoby to (chyba) błędem, bo to jest fakt.
dangerous for [zle slowo, szkodliwe] the environment. The moot question is what are a [l. poj?] benefits and threats in that situation.

review usage of "less" versus "fewer" (less traffic jams, less trees)
congestions

and everything is cheaper [zle slowo...mysl dalej].

Allowing for thAT fact, new highways could help to improve an economy [zle slowo] in a country.
Secondly, highways are comparatively safe and [it resulting..popraw] in fewer car accidents.

In their opinion (whose opinion?], many of new highways are being [build...zla forma] too close to {animals's popraw] habitats.

Moreover, in their opinion, the fact of building new highways may result in cutting down nearby trees. As result, they argue that there may be less fresh air because there will be [less ..popraw] trees.

Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments, I tend to agree with the proponents more because in my opinion [high level of transport ...popraw] is really important for a country.

agree more: awkward, sprobuj "support" or "agree with" bez "more"

nie
Dlaczego złe? 'wszystko jest tańsze' tańsze=cheaper
economy=gospodarka, 'autostrady pomagają w ulepszaniu gospodarki państwa'
'[it resulting..popraw]' ale tak mi ktoś wyżej napisał, chyba, że źle zinterpretowałem
'In their opinion (whose opinion?]' Na początku akapitu jest napisane, że opponents, to mam za każdym razem pisać kogo, skoro wynika to z poprzedniego zdania?

Trochę chaotycznie poprawione, jak się połapię to poprawie.
dzięki za pomoc
edytowany przez TheWitcher: 02 maj 2012
Cytat: TheWitcher
Dlaczego złe? 'wszystko jest tańsze' tańsze=cheaper
economy=gospodarka, 'autostrady pomagają w ulepszaniu gospodarki państwa'
'[it resulting..popraw]' ale tak mi ktoś wyżej napisał, chyba, że źle zinterpretowałem
'In their opinion (whose opinion?]' Na początku akapitu jest napisane, że opponents, to mam za każdym razem pisać kogo, skoro wynika to z poprzedniego zdania?

Trochę chaotycznie poprawione, jak się połapię to poprawie.
dzięki za pomoc

Why is less congestion and an efficient road system beneficial to a country ? Odpowiedz na to pytanie.
The individual driver (stuck in a traffic jam) bears the "cost" of increased fuel usage, not the country.
A country's air quality will be better as a result of fewer cars idling engines for long periods of time, but is this the main benefit?

What is the economic benefit of a well developed road system/infrastucture? Odpowiedz na to pytanie
Cytat:
Why is less congestion and an efficient road system beneficial to a country ?
The individual driver (stuck in a traffic jam) bears the "cost" of increased fuel usage, not the country.
Jezeli, dowoz czegos do sklepow zajmuje dwa dni zamiast jeden /z jakichkolwiek powodow/ nie odbija sie to na cenach i na ekonomii kraju?
nie okreslilambym to jako "cheaper" , a more efficient transport of goods can result in savings to various businesses that could possibly be passed down to consumers. Witcher has not made the link as to how this benefits the country's GDP or economic development.
An auto manufacturer is considering locating an assembly plant in Country A vs Country B. Country A has a well developed highway system, Country B does not (all other things being equal). The speedy and efficient delifery of their finished product is obviously important. Which country is likely to be awarded the plant and the associated job creation?
His thesis: less congestion, less fuel being consumed = everything is cheaper (raj na ziemi)
Cheaper transport = cheaper goods; In a way he's right. I agree, he's missed some steps /THE link/.
siuniab bardzo ciekawie piszesz, ale obejmuje mnie limit słów, i nie mogę sobie od tak zużyć tyle słów.
the Witcher, nie wiem czy doczytałeś, że teza jest zła, na 0 pkt. I może od tego zacznij swoje poprawki.
Dopisałem 7 słów, chyba 'naprawiają' tezę.

Nowadays, people are building more and more highways. It is a chance for a country development. We should know that it is dangerous for the environment. The moot question is what are a benefits and threats in that situation. This is what I am going to discuss in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, the proponents argue that better roads result in less traffic jams in a country. It is beneficial for a country because when there is less congestions it results in less fuel consumption by vehicles and everything is cheaper. Allowing for the fact, (tutaj 'that' moim zdaniem niepotrzebne, bo to ma się odnosić do poprzedniego zdania tylko) new highways could help to improve an economy in a country.
Secondly, highways are comparatively safe and it resulting in fewer car accidents.

On the other hand, the opponents argue that building highways is dangerous for the environment. In their opinion many of new highways are being (ale mi tu chodziło, że mogą być budowane, a nie że są budowane) build too close animals's habitats.
Moreover, in their opinion the fact of building new highways may result in cutting down nearby trees. As result, they argue that there may be less fresh air because there will be less trees.

In conclusion, both the proponents and the opponents have strong arguments to support their own points of view.
Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments, I tend to agree with the proponents more because in my opinion high level of transport is really important for a country.

'less congestion, less fuel being consumed = everything is cheaper' I z czym tutaj się nie zgadzasz siuniab? Oczywiście jest to uproszczenie, bo nie mogę sobie zmarnować 50 słów na rozległe opisanie dlaczego. Prawie wszystko zaczyna się od transportu, więc jak on jest tańszy to niemal wszystko jest tańsze.
edytowany przez TheWitcher: 03 maj 2012
zabciu, Wiesz co mnie denewuje? Jak musze 2 albo 3 razy te same bledy wymieniac
bledy:
dangerous; mialo byc szkodliwe (harmful!!!)
a benefits (od kiedy sie uzywa a/an z l. mn????)
build: mialo byc built
animals's (az zeby trzeszcza)
congestions; mialo byc congestion
less trees, less traffic jams: mialo byc fewer

reszte pisz jak chcesz...
Racja, skupiłem się na poprawieniu tezy i pominąłem resztę rzeczy.
A czemu nie dangerous?
dangerous to w sensie niebezpieczne
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie