short story

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
They met at party. Ryan fancied Hannah and he chated Her up .
First, Ryan asked Hannah out. They went for a walk in the park and they got on well.
Ryan and Hannah fell in love with each other.
One day Hannah fell out with Ryan because he missed out on a date, but the same day Ryan apologised Hannah for and gave her a beautiful, red rose and they made up.
Two years later Ryan got engaged to Hannah. She agreed and finally they got married and they lives long and happily.

Proszę o sprawdzenie.
They met at (przedimek) party. Ryan fancied Hannah and he 'chated' (ortog) 'Her' (mala litera) up .
One day Hannah fell out with Ryan because he 'missed out' (to jest zle) on a date, but the same day Ryan apologised (cos tu brak) Hannah for (ale co?) and gave her a beautiful, red rose and they made up.
She agreed and finally they got married and they 'lives' (they lives?) 'long and happily' (nie za bardzo...happily ever after).

Cytat:
She agreed and finally they got ....
Nie wiem po co "She agreed" w tym zdaniu jezeli w poprzednim jest:
Cytat:
Two years later Ryan got engaged to Hannah.
masz racje. Chociaz wiem, ze 'being engaged' to jest jedno, a 'proposal of marriage' to cos innego.
Tutaj, 'she agreed to get married'......
Wciaz cos nie tak. "Ryan got engaged to Hannah" u nas znaczy ze sie zgodzila wyjsc za niego. Czy jest inaczej w BrE?
No, it's the same. To get engaged you must propose to somebody....
So, Hannah must have agreed to marry Ryan in this sentence: Two years later Ryan got engaged to Hannah.
Yeah, the next sentence is wrong until you say Ryan proposed to Hanna instead engaged to her....
Cytat: fui_eu
Wciaz cos nie tak. "Ryan got engaged to Hannah" u nas znaczy ze sie zgodzila wyjsc za niego. Czy jest inaczej w BrE?

zaręczyła się.
A czymze sa zareczyny jak nie obietnica malzenstwa i zgoda na nie?
widocznie w slowniku bylo get engaged jako oswiadczyc sie
jasne, ze powinno byc
Ryan proposed to Hanna and she agreed to marry him
Cytat: arturolczykowski

zareczyny sa po to zeby kobieta dostala drogi pierscionek, (ktory pozniej i tak zatrzymuje).
Cytat: grudziu
Cytat: fui_eu

zaręczyła się.

Ktos mi tu nad glowa stoi i mowi ze chlopak sie zaręcza albo o parze, ze sie zaręczyli ale nie o dziewczynie /?/
edytowany przez fui_eu: 23 maj 2012
Cytat: terri
Cytat: arturolczykowski

zareczyny sa po to zeby kobieta dostala drogi pierscionek, (ktory pozniej i tak zatrzymuje).

Dlatego ja wszystkim radze: cubic zirconia :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa