krótki tekst

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hey. byłabym wdzięczna za sprawdzenie tego fragmentu. niby jest prosty, ale przy prostych rzeczach można zrobić głupie błędy. tak dla zachowania równowagi w przyrodzie ;) anyway, mam nadzieję, że ktoś rzuci okiem :)
dzięki z góry

I can always say that I am doing what I am doing just for myself. That it defines me. That it shows to everybody how much strong I am, how much brave and independent I am, how much I do not need another person. But when you are doing something for someone else it seems to have much more sense. When you are doing something to make somebody feel proud of you, you have much more strength to do it and you take much more pleasure of doing it. I can lie to everybody that I do not need anybody approval, applause or being patted on the head but there are days in my life, they do not happen often but still, there are days when I cannot lie myself about it. Doing anything is always easier and give more pleasure and satisfaction when you are doing it for someone. Not important if it is just a shopping for dinner or working on your body or studying for a test. Thought that at the end of your effort you will see that proud or happiness in eyes of your love is the greatest end the biggest award which life can give to us.
I can say what I want to. I can lie whoever I want to. But I can never lie to myself.
edytowany przez meg997: 26 lip 2012