Lis psrawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Chciałabym prosic o sprawdzenie listu . :)

Dear Mrs Compton.

I am writting to invite you to class meeting. We finished school and we are organissing class meeting with ours teachers. The metting will take place 25.06.13 in restaurant "soons". Wpuld you like to come? We want thank you for your work and that we everyone passed exam.
I am making a class album and i have request. If you have some pictures with us ,could you sent that for me? I think that album will be great memorial.
We would be really grateful if you could inform me if you are comming. My adres: xxxx.
If you will need any help with transport let me know.
Dear Mrs Compton( tutaj daj przecinek a nie kropke).

I am 'writting' (popraw) to invite you to (cos brak) class meeting. We finished school and we are 'organissing' (popraw) (cos brak) class meeting with 'ours' (zle slowo, tutaj OUR) teachers. The 'metting' (popraw) will take place (brak 2 slowa) 25.06.13 in 'restaurant "soons"' (zla kol slow). 'Wpuld' (popraw) you like to come? We want (brak slowa) thank you for your work and that 'we everyone passed' (nie rozumiem tego) exam.
I am making a class album and 'i' (a dlaczego piszesz to mala litera?) have (cos brak) request. If you have some pictures 'with us' (zle pojecie) ,could you sent 'that' (zle slowo, tutaj odnosi sie do l. mnogiej - pictures) 'for' (zle slowo) me? I think that (cos brak) album will be (cos brak) great 'memorial' (zle slowo).
We would be really grateful if you could 'inform me if you are 'comming' (popraw)' (mozna tez napisac ...you could confirm your attendance). My 'adres' (popraw): xxxx.
If you 'will' (niepotr) need any help with transport PLEASE let me know.
dziekuję :)

« 

Pomoc językowa