Opowiadanie do sprawdzenia pilne prosze

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
BArdzo proszę o jak najszybszą poprawe z góry dziękuje!
Last weekend I was on my cousins wedding party. My cousin Thomas is very hare-brained so he couldn't find a girlfriend for a very long time. Finally he met a terrible women but to my surprise he fell head over heels in love with her. It was true love, so they got engaged very quickly. After 3 months Tom and Marry were planning their wedding, that was really crazy!
The wedding party was supposed to be so beautiful. Kate is very friendly and she’s family is very large so she so she invited a lots of guests and she bought very expensive wedding dress because she is a spoiled daddy;s little girl. Thomas in turn is very avaricious and he invited only handful of friends and family members and to wedding. Finally that day has come, the church was full of guests. While the young couple had been celebratory going to church Kate stumbled and broke a leg. She shouted in pain and cried. Thomas was shocked but he immediately rang to ambulance That was tragedy! A few minutes later Thomas father’s came in altar and withdrawed the wedding. Guests were furious and went house and the weddding and wedding party didn't take place until today . That was really sad and horrible experience for young copuple but they still be together.

mógłby mi to ktoś poprawić? jutro musze oddac proosze
Last weekend I was 'on' (zle slowo) my cousin's wedding party. My cousin Thomas is very 'hare' (zle slowo)-brained so he couldn't find a girlfriend for a very long time. Finally he met a terrible 'women' (no, ile tych kobiet bylo? 'women' to l. mnoga) but to my surprise he fell head over heels in love with her.
After 3 months Tom and 'Marry' (slowo jest Mary) were planning their wedding, that was really crazy!
Kate is very friendly and 'she’s' (zle slowo) family is very large so she 'so she' (niepotr) invited 'a' (niepotr) lots of guests and she bought (cos brak) very expensive wedding dress because she is a spoiled 'daddy;s' (daddy's) little girl. Thomas in turn is very avaricious and he invited only (coa brak) handful of friends and family members. 'and to wedding' (niepotr). Finally that day 'has' HAD come, the church was full of guests. While the young couple 'had been' (wystarczy 'were') 'celebratory' (niepotr) going to (cos brak) church Kate stumbled and broke a leg.
Thomas was shocked but he immediately rang 'to' (zle slowo, tutaj trzeba 2 inne) ambulance That was (cos brak) tragedy! A few minutes later 'Thomas father’s' (nie, tutaj masz zle, ma byc 'Thomas's father') came 'in' (zle slowo, daj 2 inne) altar and 'withdrawed' (zle slowo, tutaj 'withdrew ale lepiej 'cancelled') the wedding. (cos brak) guests were furious and went 'house' (zle slowo) and the weddding 'and wedding' (niepotr) party didn't take place until today . That was (cos brak) really sad and horrible experience for (cos brak) young 'copuple' (ortog) but they 'still be' (zle - ma byc ...are still) together.

Cytat:
... and 'withdrawed' (zle slowo, tutaj 'withdrew ale lepiej 'cancelled') the wedding.
lub "called off"

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa