Napisz coś o sobie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie.
Z góry dziękuję

My name is Paweł and I have 14 years old. I live in Tarnów. I have 1.65m. and I am even slim. I have short black hair and hazel eyes. I go to Bilingual Language School. My favourite school subject is Maths and Physics. I have some friends which are really important to me. My hobbies are handball and basketball. When I have some free time I go play this sports with friends. My favourite meal is Cream Soup with eggs and sausage in it. I live with my parents and older brother. My mum have 1,60m. and she is slim. My mum have long straight brown hair and hazel eyes. My mother is a doctor. My father have 1,70m. and he is well built. My dad have short gray hair and hazel eyes. My dad is a physicts. My brother is 21 years old. He have 1,70m. and he is slim. He have short black hair and hazel eyes. He study in Warsaw on School of Economics ( SGH )
I really like play in boards game with my family.Slowly I will finish, because I do not know what else to write.
My name is Paweł and I have 14 years old. I live in Tarnów. I have 1.65m. and I am even slim. I have short black hair and hazel eyes. I go to Bilingual Language School. My favourite school subjectS is Maths and Physics. I have some friends which are really important to me. My hobbies are handball and basketball. When I have some free time I go play this sports with friends. My favourite meal is Cream Soup with eggs and sausage in it. I live with my parents and older brother. My mum have 1,60m. and she is slim. My mum have long straight brown hair and hazel eyes. My mother is a doctor. My father have 1,70m. and he is well built. My dad have short gray hair and hazel eyes. My dad is a physicts. My brother is 21 years old. He have 1,70m. and he is slim. He have short black hair and hazel eyes. He study in Warsaw on School of Economics ( SGH )
I really like ___ play in boards game with my family.Slowly I will finish, because I do not know what else to write.

Podkreslilem NIEKTORE bledy. Sprobuj sam poprawic.
My name is Paweł and I am 14 years old. I liva in Tarnów, I am 1,65m. tall and I am even slim. I have short black hair and hazel eyes. I go to Bilingual Language School. My favourite school subjects are Maths and Physics. I have some firends who are really important to me. My hobbies meal is Cream Soup with eggs and sausage in it. I live with my parents and older brother. My mum is 1,60m. tall and she is slim. My mum has long straight brown hair and hazel eyes. My motheis is a doctor. My father is 1,70m. tall and he is well biult. My dad has short gray hair and hazel eyes. My dad id a physics teacher. My brothet is 21 years old. He is 1,70m. tall and he is slim/ He has short black hair and hazel eyes. He is studying in Warsaw at School of Economics (SGH)
I really like to play on boards game with my family. Slowly I will finish, because I do not know what else to write.

Dzięki za wskazanie błędów, już je poprawiłem i mam nadzieję że teraz jest dobrze :)
even slim nie pasuje, raczej quite slim (w znaczeniu 'dość szczupły')
zjadłeś tekst między hobbies i meal
an older brother
profesjonalnie powinieneś sprawdzić na witrynie sgh, jak się oficjalnie nazywają po angielsku
play sth: play tennis, play chess itp.
board games
slowly... tak Anglik nie powie. Napisz I think I will finish at this point because...
edytowany przez fui_eu: 01 paź 2012