sprawdzenie, uzależnienia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o spr. i ewentualna poprawe

Opis na podstawie zdjęć.
If I will choose, I choose project two. I think the boy at the photo have problems.He must have the new laptop. I think that he doesn’t need the new computer. It is a caprice. He want to get it on credit so that he have a money. I wouldn’t choose picture one, because the girl looks happy. I think that she doesn’t have a problem with money and she doesn’t need get on credit at shopping.
Pytania:
1. Which addiction do you think is more dangerous than shopaholism?Why?
2. What’s the best way to teach teenagers about adductions?

1)I think alcoholism is more dangerous than shopaholism. Alcoholism destroy relationships. alcoholic is aggressive. They can much things sell so that they have at alcohol. . Alcohol destroy organism and health.
2) The best way to teach teenagers about addictions are presentations which show fallout. Meetings with psychologist are important. It bring dangerous to teenagers attention. TV-programms and concets about addictions are effective.

Gdybym musiała wybierac, wybrałabym project 2. Sądze, ze chłopak przedstawiony na zdj. Ma problemy. On musi mieć nowego laptopa. Sądzę ze nie jest mu potrzebny. Chce wziąć kredyt, aby mieć pieniadze. Odrzucam zdjęcie 1, ponieważ dziewczyna wygląda na szczęsliwa. Myśle, ze nie ma problemów finansowych i nie musi wziąć kredytu na zakupy.
1. Myśle ze niebezpieczniejszym uzależnieniem jest alkoholizm. Alkoholizm niszczy więzi międzyludzkie. Alkoholicy sa agresywni. Oni potrafią duzo sprzedac, aby mieć na alkohol. Alkohol niszczy organizm i zdrowie.
2. Najlepszą drogą mówienia o uzależnienia są prezentacje, które pokazują skutki. Ważne są wykłady i spotkania z psychologami. To uświadomi młodzieży zagrożenie. Programy telewizyjne są również skuteczne oraz koncerty poświęcone uzależnieniom.
prosze o odpowiedz
Są błędy wynikające z niechlujstwa i pośpiechu. Na początek weź podręcznik do ręki i powtórz odmianę czasowników w Present Simple. Gdy poprawisz błędy gramatyczne, będzie można wziąć się za resztę.
i prosze nie tlumaczyc slowo w slowo z jez. polskiego, bo niestety TAK nie robimy.
1)I think alcoholism is more dangerous than shopaholism. Alcoholism destroys relationships. alcoholic is aggressive. They can much things sell so that they have at alcohol. . Alcohol destroys organism and health.
2) The best way to teach teenagers about addictions are presentations which show fallout. Meetings with psychologist are important. It bring dangerous to teenagers attention. TV-programms and concets about addictions are effective.

a teraz?
prosze o sprawdzenie teraz
edytowany przez croppus: 04 paź 2012
If I will choose, I choose project two. I think the boy at the photo has problems.He must have the new laptop. I think that he doesn’t need the new computer. It is a caprice. He wants to get it on credit so that he has a money. I wouldn’t choose picture one, because the girl looks happy. I think that she doesn’t have a problem with money and she doesn’t need get on credit at shopping.

1)I think alcoholism is more dangerous than shopaholism. Alcoholism destroys relationships. alcoholic is aggressive. They can much things sell so that they have at alcohol. . Alcohol destroys organism and health.

teraz poprawiłam te błedy, ktore zauwazyłam. Prosze o poprawe
prosze o poprawe, jest mi to potrzebne
Poprawiłeś tylko jeden czasownik a reszta dalej żywcem z translatora. Przeanalizuj każde zdanie pod względem logiki i ciągłości myśli.
"uświadamiać coś komuś" to tutaj raczej : to make sb. aware of smth.
Nie wkleiłam tekstu po pl do translatora, tłumaczyłam ze słownikiem ang bab.

If I chose, I would choose project two. I think the boy at the photo has problems.He must have the new laptop. I think that he doesn’t need the new computer. It is a caprice. He wants to get it on credit so that he has a money. I wouldn’t choose picture one, because the girl looks happy. I think that she doesn’t have a problem with money and she doesn’t need get on credit at shopping.

2) The best way to teach teenagers about addictions are presentations which show fallout. Meetings with psychologist are important. It make teenagers aware of dangerous . TV-programms and concets about addictions are effective.
edytowany przez croppus: 04 paź 2012
prosze o poprawe/wskazowki co poprawic
If I chose, I would choose (cos brak) project two. I think the boy at the photo has problems. He must have the new laptop. I think that he doesn’t need the new computer. It is a caprice. He wants to get it on credit so that he has a money. I wouldn’t choose (cos brak) picture one, because the girl looks happy. I think that she doesn’t have a problem with money and she doesn’t need (brak czegos) get on credit at shopping.

Popracuj nad struktura, by nie byla ona ciagle taka sama. He is, she is, I think that itd. Za duzo tego. Uzyj jakis spojnikow by budowac zdania zlozone, a nie tylko jedno clause.

1)I think alcoholism is more dangerous than shopaholism. Alcoholism destroys relationships RELATIONS BETWEEN PEOPLE. (brak czegos) alcoholic is aggressive WHEN THEY (HE-OR-SHE) ARE DRUNK.. They can much things sell (zla kolejnosc slow) so that they have MONEY at alcohol. . Alcohol destroys organism (kogo?) and health.
2) The best way to teach teenagers about addictions are presentations which show fallout IS TO SHOW WHAT DANGERS IT CAUSES/BEARS. Meetings with psychologist are important. It make teenagers aware of (brak czegos) dangerous . TV-programms and concets about addictions are effective.

Zdania podmiot + czasownik + adjective sa naduzywane. Musi to byc spojniejsze. Ale spokojnie:).
edytowany przez grudziu: 04 paź 2012
dzieki ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia