list, prosiłabym na jutro...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Ania
Hi! I'm your exchange student from Poland. My name's Marta. I live with my parents, my two brothers and my sister in "coś tam;)" a small village.
My mother is a teacher. She has got round face, grey eyes and full lips. She's got a dark complexion and short hair. She's slim. She's a cheerful. My father is teacher too. He has got thin lips and bushy eyebrows. He's of medium build. He has got broad shoulders. He's a honest and reliable. My brother Paweł is stubborn. He has got 8 years old. He likes playing football. My second brother is very young, because he has got 3 years old. He is sweet babe. He is creative, open and sociable. He likes singing and enjoying. He has got bright eyes and fair hair. My sister Basia is young woman. She's very sensitive and shy. She is very pretty. She's very slim. She has got big, beautiful eyes and small nose. She has got full lips. She's calm.
I have long blond chair and green eyes. I'm short and slim. I'm 17 years old. I am optimistic and tolerant. I love ranning. My favourite distance is 400m hurdles. I like playing chess and listening to music. I hate reading books. I like biology and PE. I don't like history. My favourite colour is blue. I like eating fruit salad. I don't like eating spegetti bolognese.
I'm really looking forward to visiting you. I like your brother. What does he like? What does he look like? Please write soon and send photo.
See you later!
XXX

Muszę jeszcze do tego mieć plan
Paragraph 1: introduction, genereal personal details
Paragraph 2: Family
Paragraph 3: nie mam pojęcia...
Paragraph 4: asking for information about the other person

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia