Inwersja - ćwiczenia, sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu i wyjaśnieniu ćwiczeń z inwersji/emfazy

W pierwszym ćwiczeniu mam wątpliwość, co do dwóch zdań.
Wersja poczÄ…tkowa: It was only after Sir Fredrick and Charles discovered insulin that diabets patient got the chance to live.
Moja wersja: Only after DID Sir F. and C. discover insulin diabets patients got the chance...
Wersja nauczycielki:Only after Sir F and C discovered insulin DID diabets patient get the chance.
Wersja poczÄ…tkowa:It was only when large companies started to produce the insulin that more patients were able to get it.
Moja: Only when large companies
DID START to produce the insulin were more patients able to get it.
Nauczycielki: Only when large companies STARTED to produce..(reszta tak jak moja wersja)

Ćw.2 - podam już poprawne odpowiedzi, bo musiałabym przepisywać tekst. Pogrubione jest to,co wpisałam w zdanie (miałam podane słowa np (I/go))
2.On no account did I go there uprepared.
3.Not only was I looking up the company by visiting ther website, but I had also
made a list of all the reasons why this company is intresting to me.
4.However, little did I know what was in store for me.
5.Hardly did I sit down when he started asking me direct questions withiout looking at me.
6.I had been to many interviews and always managed fine, but never have I come across such a serious face.
7.There was not a hint of friendly manner in this man's face; not even one did he smile.
8. Only then did I realise that I couldn't remember a thing.
9.Not until I had left the buidling did I understand what had gone wrong.
edytowany przez whataya: 17 paź 2012
Ad 1,2 : Zapomniałaś, że inwersja nie występuje bezpośrednio po wyrażeniach "only after, only by, only if, only when, not since, not until" gdzie określona jest przyczyna ale dopiero w części nadrzędnej zdania gdzie występuje skutek bo to do niego odnosi się emfaza.
edytowany przez argazedon: 19 paź 2012
Ale czy przykłady w ćwiczeniu drugim są zrobione poprawnie? Jeżeli nie, to które i jak powinny być wykonane?
5 past perfect po hardly bo sit to jest action verb
6 skad tu nagle czas Present
7 one czy once

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia