sprawdzenie opisu zdjęcia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć jestem naprawdę kiepika i proszę o pomoc. Miałam opisać zdjęcia .. nie ważne jakie one są tylko żebyście mi sprawdzili czy to jest poprawie proszę ;) Do tego miałam dwa pytania do tekstu .

In the corner on the photo i can see the woman with long blonde hair. She looks like happy because she’s smiling. She is wearing the black jacket. Behind the women I can see many photographers taking pictures. I think she’s very popular because she’s a model .

1. I think yes, because she is very famous and looks like happy and possible she's like this.

2. I think yes because she must all time take care what she doing, wearing and talking.

Right corner of the photo i can see the man. He looks very excited and smiling because he gets the cup. The people on the left it the paparazzi who taking him photos because of his victory.

1. I think the photographers are taking photos the man because he is famous and he won something.

2. I think in television and newspapers isn't too much sport this is interesting and popular and we can look on nice and athletic body.
of the photo I
looks happy
black jacket - chyba niejedyna na swiecie, dlaczego the?
women - to ile ich jest?

2. I think so, looks happy, possibly

3. all the time - na koncu zdania, take care of, przed doing brakuje czegos - to jest present continuous!
Prawy róg zdjęcia widzę tego mężczyznę. - nie tak chciałas napisać
smiling - to nie jest pelna forma czasownika w present continuous
gets the cup - napisz w present continuous, no i nie 'the', bo pucharow jest wiele na swiecie
w drugim zdaniu jest niepotrzebne it i czegos brakuje w orzeczeniu, poza tym
'take photos of ktos'
won - w present perfect
2 to jest kilka zdan. translator?
tak kilka zdań jest z translatora bo nie wiedziałam jak to napisać
to napisz sama. Szanuj osoby, które tu pomagaja w swoim wolnym czasie.
Ale większość pisałam sama. Tylko nie wiedziałam jak niektóre przetłumaczyć. W każdym razie dzięki za pomoc ;)