Proszę o sprawdzenie listu formalnego.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Piszę do firmy zajmującej się dystrybucją sprzętu biurowego. W liście muszę zawrzeć zaineresowanie jednym z 3 produktów, spytać się o zniżkę na ten produkt oraz wyrazić opinię na temat strony internetowej firmy. Wszystko oczywiście językiem formalnym. Za wszelkie uwagi i sugestie dziękuję!

Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you very much for your letter of 21 September.
I am writing in response to your latest letter, which include very exciting wide range of products. I am interesting in one of the three products: new collection of Wizard office chairs. Could you please let us have further information of this product.
As regards your new collection of Wizard office chairs, I would be greatful if you could send us more information about exact discount of this product.
Meanwhile, I would like to congratulation you new website, which is beautiful, clear and impressive.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Mr F. Potter
Futuro Office

Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you very much for your letter of 21 September.
I am writing in response to your latest letter, which include very exciting wide range of products. I am interesting in one of the three products: new collection of Wizard office chairs. Could you please let us have further information of this product.
As regards your new collection of Wizard office chairs, I would be greatful if you could send us more information about exact discount of this product.
Meanwhile, I would like to congratulation you new website, which is beautiful, clear and impressive.
Yours faithfully,
Mr F. Potter
Futuro Office

________________________] cos takiego znaczy, ze musisz poprawić zdanie lub czegos jest brak.
poczekaj równiez na sugestie innych.
edytowany przez ethan123: 23 paź 2012
[

Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you very much for your letter 'of 21 September' translator?.
I am writing in response to your latest letter, which 'include' (brak czegos) (brak czegos) very exciting wide range of products. I am 'interesting' i(=interesujacy)n one of the three products: (cos brak) new collection of Wizard office chairs. Could you 'please' (daj na koniec) let us have further/CLOSER information 'of' ABOUT/ON this product.

As regards your new collection of Wizard office chairs, I would be 'greatful' (pisownia) if you could send us more information about exact discount of this product.
Meanwhile, I would like to 'congratulation' (zle slowo, + przyimek) you (brak czegos) new website, which is beautiful, clear and impressive.
Yours faithfully,
Mr F. Potter
Futuro Office

an extra tip: congratulate SB ON.
Wszedzie piszesz I, I, I ... a na koncu WE. /???/
Dzięki wielkie za pomoc. Pisałem to na szybko, więc temu mogł się wkraść głupie błędy. Dopiero teraz dopracuję do wszystko i będzie cacy. pzdr ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Studia językowe