Opisz przyjaciele/ przyjaciółkę z dzieciństwa którego/którą będziesz zawsze pamiętać jako niezrównanego towrzysza/ niezrównaną tow

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
When I was a kid I had a friend called Amanda. She was always really tall and skinny. She used to have long curly hair, tied in a bun. She have had dimples in her cheeks while she was smiling.
Amanda used to wear baggy jeans and funny colorful t-shirts. She was always more like a boy than like a girl. I remember that we used to climb on the trees and to build wooden houses. I think that she was really energetic and cheerful.
I remember mostly that good days from my childhood . Amanda is in a lot of them.

When I think about it now I know that she was really absent-minded. Amanda used to be late everytime when we had appointment. But i didn't care about it. I adored her and her energy so I was indifferent to her dissociation.
I remember when we tried to catch a butterfly. Amanda was really excited and she have been running after him for an hour!
I used to know Amanda few years ago. After our big friendship she have hade to move out from our city. I have never seen her again, but now I can try to find her on facebook.
edytowany przez kokokoko37: 12 lis 2012
When I was a kid I had a friend called Amanda. She 'was always' (zamien kolejnoscia) really tall and 'skinny' (to jest troszke obrazliwe; mowisz o zmarlym to moze napisz 'thin' ktore jest prawie neutralne).
skinny --> there's more fat in the cheap. There's nothing of her. All skin and bones.

She used to have long curly hair, tied in a bun. She 'have had' (wedlug tego ona nadal zyje i ma sie niezle:D no i 'has had' ) dimples in her cheeks while she was smiling.
Amanda used to wear baggy jean (like a raper/hooded boy?:)) and funny colorful 't' (wielka l)-shirts. She 'was always' (kolejnosc) LOOKED more like a boy than like a girl (=she looked more of a girl than...). I remember that we used to climb on the trees and to build wooden houses. I think that she was really energetic and cheerful.
I remember mostly that good days from my childhood, AND Amanda is in a lot of them.

When I think about it now, I know that she was really absent-minded. Amanda used to be late 'everytime' (zrob z tego dwa slowa) when we had (przedimek) appointment, but 'i' I didn't care about it. I adored her and her energy, so I was indifferent to her dissociation. (dziwne - mam na mysli tresc, ona zerwala z Toba swiadomie kontakt, a Ty ja za to podziwiales?)
I remember when we tried to catch a butterfly. Amanda was really excited and she 'have' HAD been running after 'him' IT for an hour!
I used to know Amanda few years ago. After our 'big' friendship(uzyj lepszego slowa), she 'have hade' popraw to move out from our city. EVER SINCE I have never seen her again, but now I can try to find her on facebook.

Wiec ona zyje jednak, haha. Raz uzywasz past simple, raz present perfect. 'When I was a kid I had a friend called Amanda. She 'was always' (zamien kolejnoscia) really tall and 'skinny' to zdanie moiw, ze jej juz nie ma na tym swiecie. She has always really been ...- tu zyje
edytowany przez grudziu: 12 lis 2012
Uwazam ze nie moze byc EVER SINCE na poczatku tego zdania /i z never w tym samym zdaniu. /?/
Earlier: ..that good days ...
edytowany przez fui_eu: 12 lis 2012
Cytat: fui_eu
Uwazam ze nie moze byc EVER SINCE na poczatku tego zdania /i z never w tym samym zdaniu. /?/
Earlier: ..that good days ...

Bo ona raz pisze o tej kolezance jako o zmarlej, a raz jako o zywej.
>>Uwazam ze nie moze byc EVER SINCE na poczatku tego zdania

Zgadza sie bo 'ever since' jest nonassertive a dalej jest negative. Mogloby byc w ogole ale w innej konstrukcji. Tu nie.
@Sav
a ever since I haven't seen...?
Daj cale zdanie
wiele razy widzialem 'Ever since z negacja',aczkolwiek jestem mocno zmeczony i mozg mozg nie ogarnia. Sav, my tutor, could I pick up your brain on this?
Nie mogles widziec ever since PRZED negacja. Elementy nonassertive zazwyczaj wystepuja po negacji. Nie czujesz ze zdanie nie gra?
edytowany przez savagerhino: 12 lis 2012
After our 'big' friendship(uzyj lepszego slowa), she 'have hade' popraw to move out from our city. EVER SINCE I have never seen her again, but now I can try to find her on facebook.

I haven't seen her ever since she moved away from the city. To na pewno jest ok.
No nie? Sorki, ale na serio padam i ledwie mysle po ang.
Sav@ nie pisalem, ze PRZED, tylko Z;). Czuje, ze nie gra. Dlatego, poprawilem.
jasne

p.s.ledwie mysle po ang

A po co ledwie? Nie rob z tego wysilku, tylko przyjemnosc.
Fui@ thanks for 'being on the alert', chap
Sav @ korzystajac z okazji. Dzis na zajeciach gosciu mowil o tym, ze sa pewne -ed forms, do ktorych mozna dokladac 'ly' tworzac z nich adverbs. Nie chce szukac po necie, wiec zapytam sie Ciebie.

z tymi mam problem:
pointed= pointedly?
determined = determinedly? sounds bizzare. so? in a determined way does too. so?
worried= worriedly? that's strange.

please, give a piece of advice cos it's new to me.

pointed= pointedly
determined = in a determined way/manner/fashion
worried= worriedly

decidedly
with determination

doggedly, as in 'he was doggedly determined to win her over'
Cytat: savagerhino
jasne

p.s.ledwie mysle po ang

A po co ledwie? Nie rob z tego wysilku, tylko przyjemnosc.

Ostatnio jestem w Pl. W pokoju po polsku. Brakuje ZYWEJ angielszczyzny. ogladam seriale:) by byc NOT TO LOSE MY SECOND LANGUAGE EGO.
na tyle ile pamietam to -ly suffix jest tworzony raczej przy dynamicznych przymiotnikack , ze statycznymi nie bardzo, chociaz pewnie sa wyjatki
Cytat: mg
pointed= pointedly
determined = in a determined way/manner/fashion
worried= worriedly

decidedly

OK. I need to instil it into my head by heart, because I've never heard it. Cheers.

btw = in one book (Hewings) I found 'determinedly', which is very odd. That was my homework and I needed to search all the sources I had access to. You were the first:). thanks for help given.
edytowany przez grudziu: 12 lis 2012
Cytat: savagerhino
na tyle ile pamietam to -ly suffix jest tworzony raczej przy dynamicznych przymiotnikack , ze statycznymi nie bardzo, chociaz pewnie sa wyjatki

No wlasnie on wybiera takie malo powszechne. Musze szukac wyjatkow. Jak znacie jakies to podajcie.
Dzięki za sprawdzenie i porady. Wiem, że słabo u mnie z pisaniem, staram się nad tym pracować :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa