prosze o sprawdzenie opisu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jest to opis miejsca ktore pozytywnie kojarzy mi sie z okresem dzieciństwa

I would like to describe a place which makes me think positively about my childhood. It is a playground which is next to my house.
The playground is very enormous. Nothing has changed since my childhood. There is a sandpit, slide, seesaws, climbing frames and another equipment to play. When I was young I used to spent a lot of hours with my friends in a sandpit. We were making sand hills and sand castles. The playground has a large lawn. I used to play a football on it but I had to be careful because there is a large parking which was always full of cars. Near the playground there is a sizable shop. Always there I was spending all my pocket money on sweets and cold drinks. Very often I and my friends were organizing bicycle races. On around the playground is a bicycle path so it was a safe way to have fun. Moreover, there are a lot of trees. I used to climb them. I built a tree house with my friends. It was not big but very cozy.
I remember this place very well. Most of the adventures of my childhood are bounded with it. It is a pity that this times will never come back.
There is a sandpit, slide, seesaws, climbing frames and 'another' (other) equipment to play ON. When I was young I used to spent a lot of hours with my friends in 'a' (tutaj 'the'bo wiesz o ktora chodzi) sandpit. We 'were making' (mozna 'made') sand hills and sand castles.
I used to play 'a' (niepotr) football on it (przecinek) but I had to be careful because there is a large parking (tu cos brakuje) which was always full of cars.
'Always there' (cos nie lubie tych slow tutaj na poczatku, jakos mi one nie graja) I was spending all my pocket money on sweets and cold drinks. Very often 'I and my friends were organizing' (napisz to inaczej...my friends and I organised) bicycle races. 'On' (niepotr) Around the playground THERE is a bicycle path so it was a safe way to have fun.
Most of the adventures of my childhood are 'bounded' (sprawdz, ale to jest zle) with it.