My very first CV

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,

W końcu odważyłam się napisać swoje cv w języku angielskim. Zanim jednak skorzystam z tego dobrodziejstwa obawiam się i chciałabym wyeliminować wszelkie błędy jakie tam się wkradły przy moim udziale. Będę ogromnie wdzięczna za pomoc, uwagi, poprawki, sugestie.

Pozdrawiam
Husky

Anna Kowalska

22-Apr-1987
address: Mała 2 str, 00-00 Nibylandia
email: [email]
mobile: 6[tel]

Education

10.2[tel].2011 University of Wrocław Psychology
09.2[tel].2006 I Liceum Ogólnokształcące
 in Nibylandia Secondary School
 (no profile)

Experience

03.2[tel].2012 Przedsiębiorstwo Szkoleniowe XYZ
in Wrocław coach 
(soft abilities)

- making plans, scenario and transcripts of trainings relating to the work activity, interpersonal communication skills, motivation skills, self-presentation techniques
- conducting three-day trainings at prisons in Poland
- preparing reports and evaluations of trainings
- preparing materials, presentations, handouts, evaluation questionnaires, etc.

09.2[tel].2011 Antyki XYZ s.c.
in Wrocław co-owner

- searching and delivering of goods (old furniture, antiques) intended to sale
- conducting the recruitment process of selecting shop assistants as well as labourers
- taking care of widely understood company's image 
- exhibition, advertising, punctual services
- making personalised goods

10.2[tel].2009 ING Bank Śląski S.A.
in Wrocław account manager

- finding new clients and maintaining long-term business relationships
- representing the company, delivering a positive customer service experience
- selling bank products, achieving an established level of sales
------------------------------------------------------------------

Further Trainings

October 2011 szkolenie XYZ
 in Poznań three-day training

The three-day training about “how to prepare yourself for the training?”. I increased my coaching skills. I had to prepare my own presentation, train voice and techniques of public speech. I learned what kind of mistakes I made and broke inappropriate habits.

10.2[tel].2012 University
 in Wrocław University specialization

One year specialization in the field of coaching - training methods, preparing materials and training aids for participants, learning (and teaching as well) techniques of auto-presentation in business, evaluation of training. All activities required to prepare appropriate projects and conduct mini-training (1 - 2 h) in fields related to business.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Interests
Biology, social media, Polish and English modern literature, carving skiing

Skills and qualifications
English - upper-intermediate level
Ms Office - intermediate level
Driving licence - since 2007 r.

Additional Informations
I am a disposable, well organised, reliable, self-reliant, able to work in group and under the time pressure person. I have got outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well.

'10.2006' (ja lubie October 2006) - '09.2011' September 2011 - to sie latwiej czyta) University of Wrocław 'Psychology' (jak to jest po studiach, to lepiej dac tytul osiagniecie - np BA/BSC - Psychology)
09.2[tel].2006 I Liceum Ogólnokształcące
 in Nibylandia Secondary School
 '(no profile)' (tego nie potrzeba)
03.2[tel].2012 Przedsiębiorstwo Szkoleniowe XYZ
in Wrocław coach 
'(soft abilities)' (ja bym tego nie pisala - v. pretentious)
- making 'plans' (ale jakie plany - for holidays, for going out - napisz dokladnie), scenarioS and transcripts of 'trainings' (slowo jest 'traininG') relating to the work activity. Ja bym tu dala drugie zdanie - ...gained the following skills: - interpersonal communication skills, motivation skills, self-presentation techniques
- conducting three-day 'trainings' (training, - niema takiego slowa jak trainings) at prisons in Poland - tutaj napisz o co to chodzilo - bo to jest interesting - cos innego
- preparing reports and evaluations of training
- preparing materials, presentations, handouts, evaluation questionnaires, 'etc' (nie pisz tego w CV - bo napisz jak mozesz 'prepare etc').

09.2[tel].2011 Antyki XYZ s.c. in Wrocław co-owner
- searching and delivering of goods (old furniture, antiques) intended 'to' FOR sale
- conducting the recruitment process of selecting shop assistants as well as 'labourers' (poszukaj inne slowo, to jest za niskie)
- 'taking care of' (poszukaj cos innego - cos z 'marketing') widely understood company's image 
- exhibition, advertising, punctual services
- making personalised goods ale np jakie - kartki, czy inne

10.2[tel].2009 ING Bank Śląski S.A. in Wrocław account manager
- 'finding' (moze 'searching for) new clients, (building) and maintaining long-term business relationships
- representing the company, delivering a positive customer service experience
- selling bank products, achieving an established level of sales
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further TraininG
October 2011 szkolenie XYZ
 in Poznań three-day training
'The three-day training about' (tego nie potrzeba) “How to prepare yourself for the training?”. I increased my coaching skills. I had to prepare my own presentation, train voice and techniques of public speech. I learned what kind of mistakes I made and broke inappropriate habits. (napisz te zdania jeszcze raz i nie zaczynaj z 'I' )

10.2[tel].2012 University
 in Wrocław University specialization
One year specialization in the field of coaching - training methods, preparing materials and training aids for participants, learning (and teaching) techniques of auto-presentation in business, evaluation of training. 'All activities required to prepare' (napisz to inaczej - Activities required preparation of) appropriate projects and conductING mini-training (1 - 2 h) in fields related to business.

Driving licence - since 2007 'r' (tego nie pisz).
Additional 'Informations' (slowo jest InformatioN)
I am a disposable, well organised, reliable, self-reliant, able to work in group and under 'the' (niepotr) time pressure. 'person' (niepotr).
'I have got' (nie to za nisko - tutaj Possess) outstanding verbal and written communication skills. 'as well' (niepotr).