Proszę o sprawdzenie pracy na angielski - opowiadanie 200 słów.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie tej pracy na angielski. Oto ona :
A few years ago I stayed alone with my brother because our parents was in work. We were watching television when my brother and i started to quarrel. I was just a child so i threatened my brother that I phoned to our dad and told him everything what we did. He was so angry. He went ti his room and closed the door. Sudenlly I heard glass breaking. I went into the corridor and I saw my brother whose hand was bleeding. He told me that He had been so angry that he broke glass in the door. I didn't know what to do. I phoned to my mum and I told her about everything. She took taxi and came back home as soon as she can. In the meantime my brother wraped his hand in cloth and waiting what happaned next. I was so nervous but my brother doesn't. He was calm like never before. When our mum came home she saw the floor whole in blood ang glass. „ Tidy this mess and I will take care on your brother” she said. Everything ended well. The floor was clean and my brother had bandaged hand. I will never forget this horrible day.
A few years ago I stayed alone with my brother because our 'parents was' (ale przeciez 'parents' to chyba l. mnoga, dlaczego dajesz 'was'?) 'in' (daj tutaj AT) work. We were watching television when my brother and 'i' (dlaczego dajesz tutaj m,ala litere?) started to quarrel. I was just a child so 'i' (popraw) threatened my brother that I 'phoned' (tutaj inaczej...would phone) 'to' (niepotr-to jest kalka z polskiego) our dad and 'told' (zle slowo) him everything 'what' THAT we did.
He went 'ti' (ortog) his room and closed the door. 'Sudenlly' (ortog) I heard glass breaking. I went into the 'corridor' (poszukaj inne slowo) and I saw my brother whose hand was bleeding. He told me that 'He' (mala litera) had been so angry that he broke (cos brak) glass in the door.
I phoned 'to' (niepotr- nie rob tego wiecej) my mum and I told her about everything. She took (cos brak) taxi and came back home as soon as she 'can' (zle slowo, tutaj 'could'). In the meantime my brother 'wraped' (ortog) his hand in (cos brak) cloth and 'waiting' (zle slowo) (tu brak 2 slowa) what (tu cos brak) 'happaned' (zle slowo) next. I was so nervous but my brother 'doesn't' (does not do WHAT- pomysl).
When our mum came home she saw the 'floor whole' (zla kol slow) (tu brak 'covered') in blood 'ang' (ortog) glass. „ Tidy this mess and I will take care 'on' (zle slowo) your brother” she said.
The floor was 'clean' (zle slowo) and my brother had (cos brak) bandaged hand.

Masz problemy z przedimkami (a, an, the). MUSISZ sie tego nauczyc.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie