cover letter

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej! Moglibyscie mi sprawdzic moj cover letter? Bede wdzieczna, jak zawsze! :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am pleased to respond to your announcement for the Internship Position which I found thanks to www.scambieuropei.info. My qualifications very closely meet the needs outlined in the advertisement.
I have read about ........on your website and I would be glad to participate such a prestigious european programme and work for the company which helps the environment. Thanks to reliable university background I am well-prepared not only in the field of communication but also I have a solid basis in economic studies. Studying abroad in Italy and very good grades achieved have confirmed my belief that I find myself easily in international environment and learn immedietely new things.
Recently I have worked as a collaborator for.............. where I gained useful experience in a field of social media. I was able to participate in creation of new Polish social network site ( and build up a Facebook fan page for it. During my work at .........and....... I was responsible for assisting and providing information to prospective and current clients, maintaining various databases (e.g. CRM), reading and responding to correspondence. These positions strengthened and enhanced my organizational and communication abilities.
I was a member of a research group preparing communication plan for important international scientific institution Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn in Naples in Italy. Our plan concerning internal and external communication for this institute will be implemented into the main strategy of Station.
A good knowledge of foreign languages surely is one of my strongest advantages. I could be useful in doing translations. I am a native Polish speaker, but I speak perfectly Italian. I also speak fluently English. Staying in Munich would be a great possibility for me to improve my German that I used to study for six years at school.

I am dedicated to everything I do in my life and I am highly motivated at work. I really feel that this internship offer is just for me. I am disposed to dedicate totally for this experience. I would love to gain new experience, develop myself and meet new people. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others.

I would be preferably available to start this unique adventure in the second part of January due to university exams which take place in the first part of month.
I strongly believe that I am a suitable candidate for this position. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my skills.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Wiem, ze dlugi mi wyszedl ten list motywujący... ale moglby ktos zerknac?? bardzo prosze...
I am 'pleased to respond' (daj 'responding') to your announcement for the Internship Position which I found 'thanks to' (on) www.scambieuropei.info. My qualifications 'very closely' ('very closely' to nie znaczy 'calkowicie' lepiej 'closely') meet the 'needs' (tutaj 'requirements') outlined in the advertisement.
'I have read about ........on your website and' (wg mnie niepotr - nie chcemy wiedziec, ze cos tam czytalas) I would be glad to participate IN such a prestigious European programme and work for the company which helps the environment. 'Thanks to reliable' (troche nie tak, napisz MY) university background 'I am well-prepared' (prepared me well) not only in the field of communication but also 'I have a solid basis' (niepotr) in economic studies. Studying 'abroad' (niepotr) in Italy and very good grades 'achieved' (niepotr) have confirmed my belief that I find myself easily in international environment and (daj tutaj inaczej...have no problems in learning new things) learn 'immedietely' (ortog) new things.
Recently I 'have' (niepotr) worked as a collaborator for.............. where I gained useful experience in 'a' THE field of social media. I 'was able to participate' (participated) in THE creation of new Polish social network site ( 'and build up a Facebook fan page for it' (niepotr). During my work at .....and..... I was responsible for assisting and providing information to prospective and current clients, maintaining various databases (e.g. CRM), 'reading and' (to jest oczywiste, niepotr) responding to correspondence. These positions strengthened and enhanced my organizational and communication abilities.
I was a member of a research group preparing A communication plan for important international scientific institution Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn in Naples in Italy. Our plan concerning internal and external communication 'for this institute' (niepotr) will be implemented into the main strategy of THE Station.
A good knowledge of foreign languages 'surely' (niepotr) is one of my strongest 'advantages' (nie za bardzo pasuje - attributes). I could 'be useful in doing' (niepotr) 'translations' (napisz 'translate', AS I am a native Polish speaker, but I speak 'perfectly' PERFECT Italian. I also speak 'fluently' FLUENT English. Staying in Munich would 'be a great possibility for me' (napisz 'allow me') to improve my German 'that I used to study' (which I studied) for six years. 'at school' (niepotr).

I really feel that this internship offer is 'just for me' (exactly what I am looking for). I am disposed to dedicate MYSELF totally 'for' 'this experience' (napisz inaczej, 'if given a chance').

I would be 'preferably' (niepotr) available to start this unique adventure in the second part of January due to university exams which take place in the first part of month.
I strongly believe that I am a suitable candidate for this position. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist 'at' IN your organization and to expand my skills.
Terri jestes MEGA! dzieki!!! :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie