Sprawdzenie historyjki ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jeśli moglibyście sprawdzić poprawność mojej historyjki i poprawić błędy byłabym wdzięczna :)
Two weeks ago happened in my life something very strange. I traveled with my friends to party for celebrate Halloween.It was late and dark. Car creshed with something big and we started to fall and we all cried. The next day I woke up in a place where I didn't know. I saw only a long,white corridor. At the end of the corridor was a window behind which I saw my parents who were crying. I ran up to them and wanted to talk to them, but (nie wiem jak napisać,że nie zwracali na mnie uwagi?). Then I saw the mirror when I approached it I saw that I was transparent and I look awful. Then I realized that I was in the hospital and I was a ghost! I decided to put back into my body that constantly was on the bed. The next day I woke up already in the normal state and the parents enjoyed terribly. It was the scariest Halloween of my life.

Jkaby ktoś nie zrozumiał, chodziło mi o to,że 2 tygodnie temu wydarzyło się w moim życiu coś bardzod dziwnego, bo jechałamze znajomymi na imprezę z okazji halloween, zderzyliśmy się z czymś i zaczeliśmy spadać, obudziłam się w białym pomieszczeniu, zobaczyłam płaczących rodziców, chciałam z nimi porozmawiać, ale nie zwracali na mnie uwagi wtedy zobaczyłam w lustrze,że ejstem duchem. Postanowiłam wrócić do swojego ciała i na drugi dzień obudziłam się w normalnym stanie :>

Domyślam się,że jest sporo błędów :)
Two weeks ago 'happened in my life something very strange' (zla kol slow...something...). I traveled with my friends to (cos brak) party 'for' (zle slowo) celebrate Halloween.It was 'late and dark' (zla kol slow). (cos brak) car 'creshed' (ortog) with something big and we started to fall and we all cried.
I 'saw only' (zla kol slow) a long,white corridor.
I ran up to them and wanted to talk to them, but (nie wiem jak napisać,że nie zwracali na mnie uwagi?- they ignored me.). Then I saw 'the' (zle slowo) mirror AND when I approached it I saw that I was transparent and I lookED (czas przeszly) awful.
I decided to 'put' (zle slowo) back into my body that' constantly was' (zla kol slow) on the bed. The next day I woke up 'already' (niepotr) in 'the' (zle slowo) normal state and the parents 'enjoyed terribly' (cos nie tak) .

Za duzo myslisz jeszcze po polsku, masz problemy z przedimkami (a, an, the)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa