Sprawdzenie prezentacji na temat globalnego ocieplenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I’m going to talk about how will global warming change the way we live in the future.
The effects global warming are: melting of glaciers, increase water level and temperature. Certainly will change us live.

Firstly, In many places on the Earth observed increase in the average air temperature. This may cause melting of glaciers and ultimately increase water level 'as a result the water level will rise and cities located near the coasts will be flooded.

Secondly, shift in climate zones on the Earth will a lot disasters. The effects of this may be hurricane, forest fire, drought. Many animals and plant disappear of earth, because climate will change and die in disasters.

Moving on to rise to many diseases caused of global warming. Including with malaria. A result of this many people die.

Well, the consequences of global warming on the Earth are obvious - many people die as a result of the growing number of natural disasters. Even more people will die from hunger and as a result of new diseases.

To sum up, global warming change the way we live in the future.
Juz pierwsze zdanie ma blad, sprobuj go rozpoznac i poprawic. W dalszych zdaniach brak przyimkow czasownikow i modals. Np: The effects ___ global warming are: melting of glaciers,....A result of this many people ___ die. i inne.