rozprawka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów, to moja pierwsza rozprawka. Bardzo pilne, z góry dziękuję!

Pets are becoming more popular, but having animals has advantages and disadvantages. More and more people decided to a pet, so I want to write something about this.

First of all, every animals are very good company. If we have an animal, we have a friend. We can say them everything and we have certainty that they don’t say it anyone.
Secondly, If we have a dog or cat, we have to go for a walk with it. Thanks to this we spend active time instead of at the computer. and finally, the animals are our friends and sometimes defenders- for example dogs.
Ownership a pet have many advantages, but unfortunately, have a many disadvantages, too.
Now, I will move on the disadvantages. It should be obvious for everybody that having a pet involves expenses. So when one decides to have a pet one must give it a carefull consideration because otherwise the innocent pet will suffer especially when it is ill and it’s master has not got money for a vet.
To begin with, every animal needs a love. So, If we decided to have a pet, we should be confident that we will love, care for and go for a walk with our pet.

To sum up, having a pet is a wonderful thing, but very expensive, time-consuming and tiring. However, If we have a pet, we have good company and friend. In my opinion it’s the most important, because every pets deserves the love and the concern from our side.
More and more people decidE to HAVE a pet, so I want to write something about this.

First of all, 'every' ALL animals are very good company.
We can 'say' TELL them everything and we 'have' ARE certaiN that they 'don’t' WILL NOT say it TO anyone.
Thanks to this we CAN spend active time instead of BEING at the computer. and finally, the animals are our friends and sometimes OUR defenders- for example dogs.
Ownership OF a pet 'have' HAS many advantages, but unfortunately, 'have' HAS aS many disadvantages, too.
Now, I will move on TO the disadvantages. It should be obvious for everyONE that having a pet involves expenses. So when one decides to have a pet one must give it a carefull consideration because otherwise the innocent pet will suffer especially when it is ill and 'it’s' (tutaj masz zle, powinno byc ITS a nie 'it is') master has not got ANY money for a vet.
To begin with, every animal needs 'a' (niepotr) love. So, if we HAVE decided to have a pet, we should be confident that we will love, care for and go for a walk with our pet.

However, if we have a pet, we have good company and A friend. In my opinion it’s the most important THING, because every peT deserves the love and the concern from our side.

Dobrze, tylko pamietaj o przedimkach (a, an, the)
dzięki wielkie, przedimki to moja słaba strona, zawsze o nich zapominam ;/

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia