Opowiadanie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów w moim opowiadaniu. Z założenia miało być straszne, ale pewnie mi nie wyszło. ^^' Z góry dziękuję. :)

All this happened two years ago, on 18th of December on friday.
I was alone at home. My parents had gone to the theater with their friends. It was dark and it was snowing. I was sitting on my bed and reading the book - "Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban". I don't remember how many times I've read this book, but it's definitely my favorite book and part of "Harry Potter" series. I was reading interesting 4 chaper, when the light went out. I screamed suprised, quickly found torch and I went downstairs to hall to check main fuse. Suddenly I heard growl coming from the stairs. I noticed my cat - Natasha. She's fur was brinsled up and she was looking at something behind me. I turned, but I didn't see anything. I was more and more scared. I picked up the cat and I set off at the run down the stairs. When I wanted enter a living room, Natasha hissed, broke out from me and hided unter the stairs. i was suprised and terriefied, this situation was very strange. Slowly and carefully I entered room looking at the sides, I clasped firmly torch in my hand. I came to large window and then many things happened. I saw face, scary, bloody and burned. The face was sewning lips and eyelids. I screamed and dropped the torch, which went out. It got completly dark and I started to run, stumbling all the time. While I was running up the stairs, I heard something upstairs. Steps. I started run down to the bottom and my fear grew with each passing moment. Then I tripped and fell down the stairs. The last thing I remember was a horrible pain and derisive laugh...
I woke up in the hospital. My parents were next to me. They found me on the floor by the stairs and they called an ambulance. They said I had fainted and broken my arm. For two day I had to go home - this thought scared me.
To this day I don't know who or what it was and what exactly happened, but I know one thing for sure - it was the last time I was alone at home.
All this happened two years ago, on 18th of December on {a Friday}.
I was {} (at) home {alone}. My parents had gone to the theater with their friends. It was dark and it was snowing. I was {in} my bed and reading the book {}"Harry Potter and {the} Prisoner of Azkaban". I don't remember how many times I've read this book, but it's definitely my favorite book and part of {the} Harry Potter series. I was reading {this} interesting {Chaper} 4, when the light went out. I screamed {with fear}, quickly found {a} torch and {} went downstairs to {the} hall to check {the} main fuse. Suddenly{,} I heard {a} growl coming from the stairs. I noticed my cat {} Natasha. {Her} fur was {bristled} up and she was looking at something behind me. I turned, but I {couldn't} see anything. I was {getting} more and more scared. I picked up the cat and {made a run for it} down the stairs. When I wanted {to} enter {the} living room, Natasha hissed, broke {free} from {my hands} and {hid under} the stairs. {I} was {surprised} and {terrified}, this situation was very strange. Slowly and carefully I entered {the} room looking {both} sides, I {grabbed firm hold of the} torch{}. I came {up} to {the} large window and then many things happened. I saw {a} face {-} scary, bloody and {burnt}. The face {had the lips and eyes sewn up}. I screamed and dropped the torch, which went out. It got {completely} dark and I started to run, stumbling all the time. While I was running up the stairs, I heard something upstairs. {It was}steps. I started {running} down to the bottom {of the stairs} and my fear grew with each passing moment. Then I tripped and fell down the stairs. The last thing I {remembered} was a horrible pain and {a sneering laughter}...
I woke up in the hospital. My parents were next to me. They {had} found me on the floor by the stairs and they called an ambulance. They said I had fainted and broken my arm. {In two days,} I had to go {back} home - this thought scared me.
To this day{,} I don't know who or what it was and what exactly happened, but I know one thing for sure - it was the last time I was {} (at) home {alone}.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie