Proszę o sprawdzenie opisu domu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Na zadanie domowe mam opisać dom w którym dobrze się czuje, ze względu na panującą w nim atmosferę. Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie tego co napisałam :)
Ma być od 200 do 250 słów ;)

A special place for me is farmhouse in the mountains. There is a very clean and fresh air. Every day near house are wild animals out of the woods. Next to house is big garden with flowers and swing. The horses running in the garden. House is wooden, original and cosy. Roof is red. Inside is fireplace, small kitchen in which it is cooker, fridge, table, cupboard and sink. Bathroom has got bath, mirror, washbasin and washing machine. In the house are two bedrooms well - equipped. In the bedrooms is bed, wardrobe, desk, carpet, paintings and chair. House is sunny and tidy. The road to the house is difficult , possible jeep, horses and on foot. Close to house is bus stop, church and shop. House is with balcony and terace. Area is very peaceful , quiet and safe. In the house are two dogs, cat and parrot. Next to house are horses, goats and ass. Cottage often visit tourists. Whose go to the mountains. Farmhouse has got a lot of windows and beautiful landscape. By windows shows mountains, clearing with wild rabbits and humming river. I feel very good in the house. I live in the cottage summer because winter is very cold. Of such farmhouse I dreaming, when I was a small child.