autoprezentacja proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jak w temacie, proszę o sprawdzenie i ewentualną korektę.

Hi! My name is Michal, I'm 22 years old. I'm studying at Wrocław University of Technology. I'm interesting in music, cars, high-tech and team sports. I live in a small town- Smardzew. It's in central Poland, about 10km from Łódź. I live with my parents and grandparents in a big one-family house. My mother's name is Aleksandra and my father's name is Witold. And I've got a brother named Szymon
My parents have a big farm, so we've many many work. Working on the farm is really hard, but it's really satisfied. On the farm we have a very flexible working hours. very often in the summer so that we work all night and just relax at noon when it is too hot to work in the field.
My hobbys are fantasy books. I love them. When I'm reading i forgot about the entire world. There is only me and book. Books helps me to de-stress. Usually I'm a calm and balanced man but when someone makes me angry i can
be really unfriendly for him. I'm studying at University of Technology because I love physic and mathematic subjects. In future i want to be a engineer. It's good paid job but it's not as important for me as being satisfied from it.
My dream is to discover a new robot, which could be as good friend as a real human. When i'll find a my dreamed job i'll think about family and my own house with big, beautifull garden.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa