LIST (po wakacjach) - sprawdzenie,

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę tylko o sprawdzenie listu pod kątem gramatyki i ew. błędów w pisowni.

Dear A,B,C XYZ

I am very sorry that I have not messaged you earlier, but I have not got enough time to do it. Thank you so much for the gift and very nice time with you and your family.

I came home five days ago. The trip lasted two day, so I was very tired. First things that I thought about were: taking shower and slepping.
Here, in Poland, we have 20.C temperature all the time. That is great, becouse I am going with my friends to Zakopane next week.

I invite Marquez to Poland next summer. It will be the best summer of my life! I hope we will corresponging each other.

Best wishes,

ZYX
I am very sorry that I have not messaged you earlier, but I have not got enough time to do it. Thank you so much for the gift and very nice time SPENT with you and your family.

I came (BACK) home five days ago. The trip lasted (FOR) two dayS, so I was very tired. (cos brak) First things that I thought/PAST CONTINUOUS. about were: taking shower and slepping.
Here, in Poland, we have 20.C temperature (dziwne) all the time. That is great, becouse I am going with my friends to Zakopane next week.

I (brak czegos) invite Marquez to Poland next summer. It will be the best summer of my life! I hope we will BE corresponging (bardziej zwykly future simple, bo masz I hope...)WITH each other.

to, co podkreslone - popraw

Best wishes,

edytowany przez grudziu: 26 sty 2013

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia