Jeśli ktoś uprzejmy, proszę o sprawdzenie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear John Webster
I would like to thank you for your letter received on 8th May. I am writing to provide you with information about the stay of my group in Manchester.
We really appreciate the possibility we were given by English Language Academy. This visit primarily will help us to hone our English skills what is a big advantage for us.
The first thing I would like you to inform about is that all of us prefer staying with local families. It is a great opportunity to get know local culture and every-day life of inhabitants.
Would you mind telling me what the weather is in Manchester? It can help us to choose the most appropriate clothes we will need.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ
Dear 'John' (dlaczego tu podajesz jego imie, jak tu ma byc Mr.) Webster
I would like to thank you for your letter received on 8th May (roku 2000?. aha mamy zgadywac?) I am writing to provide you with information about the stay of my group in Manchester.
We really appreciate the possibility (ale czego?) we were given by English Language Academy. This visit 'primarily will' (zla kol slow) help us to hone our English skills 'what' to jest kalka z jez polskiego 'co' - ale w ang. tak tego nie przekazujemy) is a big advantage for us.
The first thing I would like you to inform (ale kogo - on ma poinformowac ale kogo?) 'about is' (zla kol slow) that all of us prefer staying with local families. It is a great opportunity to get (cos brak) know local culture and every-day life of (cos brak) inhabitants.
Would you mind telling me what the weather is (cos tu brak) in Manchester? 'It' (nie za bardzo mi to pasuje - lepiej 'this') can help us to choose the most appropriate clothes we will need.
I 'am looking' (look) forward to hearing from you.
Przeciez moze w salutation byc Dear Name Name, nie koniecznie Mr. Name.
Dear Mr. Webster
I would like to thank you for your letter received on 8th May 2012. I am writing to provide you with information about the stay of my group in Manchester.
We really appreciate the possibility of coming to Manchester we were given by English Language Academy. This visit will primarily help us to hone our English skills, therefore, it is a big advantage for us.
The first thing I would like to inform you about is that all of us prefer staying with local families. It is a great opportunity to get (cos brak) know local culture and every-day life of the inhabitants.
Would you mind telling me what the weather is like in Manchester? This can help us to choose the most appropriate clothes we will need.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Tylko nie wiem jak uzupelnic jedno zdanie w tym tekscie...

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia