Proszę o sprawdzenie prezentacji-z góry dziękuje za pomoc!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I wolold like to present one of the tourist destinations in Żuławy.I talk about Sztutowo,his sights,how you can spend free time
Sztutowo is a village located on the Vistula Spit (Mierzeja Wislana), separating the Bay of Gdansk (Zatoka Gdanska) from the Vistula Lagoon (Zalew Wislany). Sztutowo is surrounded by the waters on each side Sztutowo distinguished by rich natural values - and bioklimatycznymi landscape, preferred to the development of health tourism in the sandbar.Sztutowo has clean and wide beaches where you can find amber after storm and beautiful pine forest full of mushrooms and berries. air is richly filled with iodine what allowed treat the respiratory system diseases and allergies. The first thing which we must to see is Museum of Stutthof concentration camp
Stutthof concentration camp was established on 2nd of September 1939 and existed until 9th of May 1945. It was the first place of isolation and extermination set up by German Nazis after the outbreak of the Second World War and the last one which was liberated. During the period of its existence by the “ Gate of Death” passed over 110 thousand prisoners and remained there forever about 65 thousand. Admittance to the museum is free of charge. Fees are charged for guide service and film show. Museum exhibitions, Visitor Services Bureau and Viewing room are open daily.
Landscape Park ‘Vistula Spit’ .It was created in 1957 with the area of 10.8 hectare is the biggest Polish ornithological reserve of black cormorant and grey heron.
The drawbridge of ‘The Four Armoured’
A drawbridge which is also a technical monument where it was shot on one of the episodes of the series "Four Armoures and a Dog".
When we have free time, and we are tired of lying down on the beach, we can go for a ride Narrow-gauge railway. It is one of the oldest narrow-gauge railways in Poland. It connects Sztutowo with Mikoszewo and Nowy Dwor Gdanski or go tothe horse-riding centre ‘Mierzeja’ Sztusowo posses also five Bike routes
· Amber Route ( along the Spit, the forest area)- 13 km
· Seaside Route ( connects the beaches between Sztutowo and Katy Rybacki)- 3,5km
· Lagoon Route ( from Skowronki to Przebrno village)- 3,2km
· Small Żuławska Loop ( Katy Rybackie- Kobyla Kepa- Katy Rybackie) or vice versa- 7,5km
· Żuławska Loop ( Sztutowo- Łaszka- Groszkowo- Grochowo I- Sztutowska Kępa- Sztutowo) 17,4km with an alternative to Rybina and further by Chełmek and Marzęcino to Elbląg)
and many routes various difficulties for Nordic walking. You can also go to the neighboring village with also many attractions.Jantar-amber museum, you can see unique amber, original maps and old photographs or we can go to apiary "The ostrich",This i s education farm During the holiday we can take part in the competition World Championships in Amber which attracts tourists from all over the world. This year will be held on 06-07.07.2013.