Zredakuj list do kierownika hotelu w którym chcesz się zatrzymać...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Zredaguj list do kierownika hotelu, w którym chciałbyś się zatrzymać.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i z góry dziękuję :)

Dear Sir or Madame,

With reference to your advertisement in Monday's edition of "Gazeta Wyborcza", I am interested in reservation one of your hotel rooms.

I would like to book a holiday apartment from 1st to 20th July but I need to know the exact price. Please send me information about the localisation of your hotel and the way of access from the city centre. Could you also inform me about meals, restaurants and tourist attractions offered by your hotel and the nearby points of entertaiment? I would be grateful if you could enclose city map and information leaflets. I would also like to know hotel rates, regulations, opening hours of the swimming pool and special offers for singles.

I may be contacted by telephone 123456. I look forward to receiving a reply in due course.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ
pierwszy akapit dziwnie brzmi, nie wiem czy zaczyna się zdanie od "with" tzn w oficjalnych pismach
ładniej by było "I am writing to you concerning..."
przedimki
zamiast due course dałabym soon
'Madame' (NIE, slowo jest Madam,),

With reference to your advertisement in Monday's edition of "Gazeta Wyborcza", I am interested in 'reservation one' (tu jest cos nie tak, moze byc 'in reservation OF one, albo 'in reserving one of') your hotel rooms. (Tak, tylko nie piszesz jaki, single, double, twin?)

I would like to book a 'holiday apartment' (NIE - hotel room to nie jest holiday apartment - calkowicie 2 rozne rzeczy) from 1st to 20th July but I need to know the exact price (a w jaki sposob hotel ma zgadnac czy bedziesz sam, z kolezanka,w grupie). Please send me information about the localisation of your hotel and the way of 'access' (nie za bardzo lubie tego slowa tutaj) from the city centre. Could you also inform me about meals, restaurants and tourist attractions offered by your hotel and 'the' (niepotr) nearby points of entertaiment?
Nowy para.
I would be grateful if you could enclose (brak przedimka) city map and information leaflets. I would also like to know hotel rates, regulations, opening hours of the swimming pool and special offers for singles (a niby dlaczego? myslalam ze bierzesz tam swoja znajoma).

Bardzo dawno temu zaczynalo sie takie formalne listy z 'with reference to your......bar, nawet sie pisalo 'instant' np. of the 14th instant. Troche to 'With reference' mozna zmienic, bo nie jest juz tyle uzywane, ale klocilabym sie do konca ze to jest poprawne.
Bardzo dziękuję za poprawki :)
A co do tego wyrażenia "with reference..." to pochodzi ono z jakiejś książki do j. angielskiego, tyle, że wydanie z roku 2000 więc nic mnie już nie zdziwi.

Jeszcze raz pięknie dziękuję :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia