Proszę o pomoc - sprawdzenie prezentacji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Tak jak w temacie bardzo proszę o szybkie sprawdzenie :
Topic , which I will tell is the fishkeeping and actually about the most popular biotopes. Sooo I have been to keep animal in aquarium for eleven years. I had different species fish, shrimps and snails. Once I had an axolot and this is he. Currently I have only one very small aquarium where lives only one fish and I look forward to bigger aqurarium. The terme “biotope” in fishkeeping is used to organize the types of waters which live animals. So I tell about three biotopes. Malawi Lake , South America and Southeast Asia.
First, about which I will tell is a South American root zone. This is a picture of the biotope in the Aquarium. In natural environment these are fast-flowing rivers. In this type of tank design we create through the roots, some of which we can lie down flat on the bottom so that it left a lot of space. Other larger roots set so as to form a lot of spacious hiding places. In this biotope very rarely appear in any aquatic plants. Fish that live in such conditions, it is mainly The next Habitat to Malawi. And picture of the biotope. Creating this biotope should put on the surface of the rock structures all over the Aquarium. This creates a lot of caves, nooks and crevices. This is to decouple the territory very aggressive fish. In this biotope vegetation are only Anubias. Fish that live in such conditions, it's mainly. The last and my favorite is a black Southeast Asia water habitat and this is the photo. In natural environment these are facing the rice Fields. Create a hideout with shells and bamboo poles coconuts. Aquariums are overgrown by various mosses, grass and swimming plants. The animals that inhabit the tanks of this type is mainly betta, (nazyw łac) In my opinion, the Aquarium is the solution for all the people who do not like, or may not, have cats or dogs. It's also a great adventure that you can start taking very little space and with little financial contribution you can create something interesting. Thank you for attention and that's all.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa