Recenzja filmu. Sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o spr tej recenzji...pilne :)

„ The Last House on the Left, 2009)" is one of the most thrilling movies I have recently seen. It is a remake of the horror of the 70s. The film was directed by Dennis Iliadis and it has become a big success.
The Last House on the Left tells a story of a young girl (Sara Paxton )who spends her vacation with the parents (Tony Goldwyn, Monica Potter) at the lake. Her holiday suddenly turns into a horrible horror. Mari does not want to spend the weekend with his parents in a house on the Lake and with her friends decide to stay in a nearby motel. Fun ends as soon as the boy enters the apartment escaped from prison with his father and brother (Joshua Cox Garret Dillahunt). It begins with the struggle for survival, in which there are no rules.
It's real horror story! An startling and gripping screenplay. Dynamic action. Great soundtrack produced by John Murphy makes us feel like we were in this dark and foggy place around the lake in the USA.
I can’t forget about the young actress, who perfectly played the role of victims of rape. I think it’s the best role that she had ever played. Generally the cast is excellent.
The last House of the left is a film well worth seeing. Teenagers, as well as adult, will like this scary story. It is a highly gripping film which is sure to be one of the year’s biggest hits.

„ The Last House on the Left, (2009)" is one of the most thrilling movies I have recently seen. It is a remake of the horror (a jaki mial tytul ten horror?) of the 70s.
The Last House on the Left tells 'a' (the - bo tutaj chodzi o konkretne story, a nie jakies tam, gdzies tam) story of a young girl (zapomniales napisac jej imie) (Sara Paxton )who spends her vacation with the parents (Tony Goldwyn, Monica Potter) at the lake. Her 'holiday' (cos mi tu nie pasuje, albo 'vocation' albo 'holiday'-jedno AmE, drugie BrE) suddenly turns into a horrible horror. 'Mari' (kto to jest? czy to jest ta 'girl' czy jakas inna postac, nie jest jasne z tego) does not want to spend the weekend with 'his' (dlaczego 'his' jak mowisz o 'girl'?) parents in a house on the Lake and with her friends 'decide' ('she'3os.l.poj-) to stay in a nearby motel. Fun ends as soon as the boy enters the apartment 'escaped from prison with his father and brother ' (tu jest cos nie tak, nie jest jasne, czy Mari uciekl z wiezienia, czy wszyscy uciekli) (Joshua Cox Garret Dillahunt). It begins with 'the' (tutaj 'a') struggle for survival, in which there are no rules.
It's (a gdzie przedimek?) real horror story! 'An' (zly przedimek) startling and gripping screenplay. Dynamic action. (dalabym przedimek) great soundtrack produced by John Murphy makes us feel like we were in this dark and foggy place around the lake in the USA.
I can’t forget about the young actress, who perfectly played the role of 'victims' (jak mowisz 'actress-l. poj, to dlaczego 'victims'l. mn) of 'rape' (nigdziw wczesniej nie pisales ze do tego doszlo).
Teenagers, as well as 'adult' (tutaj l. mn), will like this scary story. It is a highly gripping 'film' (to jest BrE- a wczesniej wydawalo mi sie ze piszesz w AmE) which is sure to be one of the year’s biggest hits.
„ The Last House on the Left, 2009)" is one of the most thrilling movies I have recently seen. It is a remake of the horror of the 70s with the same title. The film was directed by Dennis Iliadis and it has become a big success.
The Last House on the Left tells the story of a young girl-Mari (Sara Paxton )who spends her vacation with the parents (Tony Goldwyn, Monica Potter) at the lake. Her rest suddenly turns into a horrible horror. Mari does not want to spend the weekend with her parents in a house on the lake and with her friends decide to stay in a nearby motel. Fun ends as soon as the newly met boy enters the apartment with his father and brother (Joshua Cox Garret Dillahunt), who escaped from prison. It begins with a struggle for survival, in which there are no rules.
It's the real horror story! The startling and gripping screenplay. Dynamic action.The great soundtrack produced by John Murphy makes us feel like we were in this dark and foggy place around the lake in the USA.
I can’t forget about the young actress, who perfectly played the role of victim. I think it’s the best role that she had ever played. Generally the cast is excellent.
The last House of the left is a film well worth seeing. Teenagers, as well as adults, will like this scary story. It is a highly gripping movie which is sure to be one of the year’s biggest hits.

Czy teraz jest db? :)
moze daj ...1970s
ok, dziekuje Ci bardzo :)
... i from /?/
Imo, w tym samym zdaniu horror jest modifier do rzeczownika np. movie, film, flick etc. Moze w BrE jest ok, tak jak masz.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa