Zawody - Proszę chętną osobę o sprawdzenie poprawności szczególnie pod względem gramatycznym

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What qualities you need for these different jobs ( a fisherman, a chimney sweep, a blacksmith), which you think is the most dangerous, which person would earn the most money, who would have the greatest job satisfaction, which jobs might well disappear in future what they might be replaced by.
This three jobs need different qualities but there is one ability to connect those jobs it is fitness. It dosen’t matter if you are a fisherman, a chimney sweep or a blacksmith you need be strong and good condition because in this jobs you need to use your muscles. A fisherman need be strong to haul the net with fishes. Maybe today is easier because fisherman have same specified tools like hoist but it is still hard work. I think that today as much as strength person who works as a fisherman need to be good in figures and has a big knowledge about fishes. The occupation as a chimney sweep for me is connected with flexible body and strength and ofcourse good sense of space and it couldn’t be a person with acrophobia. Although today a chimney sweep has an equipment which he can use when he is in basement so he needn’t to climb. The last one is blacksmith. This occupation need to use strength to make something from iron. Today’s blacksmithing is different then 50 or more year ago. Now days blacksmith is an artist who make beautiful thing from iron.
The most dangerous job for me is a fisherman. For me is frightening be in a small boat in a middle of sea so it should be good paid job but I think that the most income is from art so the blacksmith could earn the most money but his income cold be unstable.
All kind of jobs can evaluate to different stages they could change the name or change technic or change equipment but I don’t think that this jobs will disappear. Maybe in far, far future when human will find new way to make warm without fire and smoke we won’t need a chimney sweeper.
What qualities (cos tu brak) you need for these different jobs ( a fisherman, a chimney sweep, a blacksmith), which you think is the most dangerous, which person would earn the most money, who would have the greatest job satisfaction, which jobs might well disappear in future what they might be replaced by.

(ja zaczelabym ...people interested in/doing ...)'This' (to ma sie zgadzac z 'three-l.noga) three jobs need different qualities (przecinek przed 'but') but there is one ability to connect those jobs AND 'it' THAT is fitness. It 'dosen’t' (ortog) matter if you are a fisherman, a chimney sweep or a blacksmith you need (cos brak) be strong and (cos brak) good condition because in 'this' (popraw) jobs you need to use your muscles. A fisherman 'need' (tutaj 'fisherman'-he-3os.l.poj) (cos brak) be strong to haul the net with fishes. Maybe today (cos brak) is easier because 'fisherman' (jak myslales ze dales l. mnoga - to jest zle- popraw to slowo) have same 'specified' (dsj slowo 'soecific' - bo o tym myslales) tools like (cos brak) hoist (przecinek) but it is still hard work. I think that today as much as strength (cos brak) person who works as a fisherman 'need' (popraw) to be good 'in figures' (cos tu nie tak) and 'has' (zly czas) a 'big' (to za kolokw slowo- daj cos powazniejszego) knowledge about 'fishes' (mozna tez 'fish'). The occupation 'as' OF a chimney sweep for me is connected with (cos brak) flexible body and strength and of course good sense of space 'and' SO 'it' THIS couldn’t be a person with acrophobia. Although today a chimney sweep has 'an' (niepotr) equipment which he can use when he is in basement so he needn’t 'to' (niepotr) climb (ale co?) (mozesz tutsaj tez napisac, ze chimney sweeps w czasach Charles Dickens to byly male dzieci ktore byly wpuszczane w kominy). The last one is (cos brak) blacksmith. ( tutaj musisz napisac...a person carrying out) this occupation 'need' (popraw-3os.l.poj) to use (cos brak) strength to make something from iron. Today’s blacksmithing is different 'then' (zle slowo) 50 or more yearS ago. Nowadays (cos brak) blacksmith is an artist who 'make' (tutaj blacksmith-he-3os.l.poj, uwazaj na to) beautiful thingS from iron.
The most dangerous job for me is BEING a fisherman. For me IT is frightening be in a small boat in 'a' (zly przedimek) middle of sea (przecinek) so it should be (cos brak) 'good' WELL paid job (przecinek) but I think that the most income is from art so the blacksmith could earn the most money (przecinek) but his income 'cold' (zimno? komu jest zimno?) be unstable.
All kindS of jobs can BE 'evaluate' (zly czas) to different stages. They could change the name or change (cos brak) 'technic' (ortog) or change (cos brak) equipment (przecinek) but I don’t think that 'this' (pomnysl, to ma sie zgadzac z l. mn) jobs will disappear. Maybe in far, 'far' (tutaj dajemy 'distant' ...to jest taka phraza uzywana) future when (cos brak) human will find (cos brak) new way to make warmTH without fire and smoke we won’t need a chimney sweeper.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa