Moje wakacje - proszę o sprawdzenie, z góry dziękuję ; )

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
This summer I'm going to have fun. At the beginning of the holiday, I'm leaving for a week over the sea to Ustka. Just as there I will be held fireworks festival. I've been on it a few years ago and loved I and I would like to see it again. I'm going to rest there on the beach, swim in the sea and sunbathing, and in the evening a little walk around the city. After returning from Ustki going to spend some time in Olsztyn. . I'll be ride on the lake, walked the various bonfires and parties. It also plans to go on a some weekend in August over the sea with friends and have fun there. I hope that this summer will not forget and that I will return safe and sound in one piece.

W te wakacje zamierzam się dobrze bawić. Na samym początku wakacji wyjeżdżam na tydzień nad morze do Ustki. Akurat gdy tam bede będzie odbywał się festiwal sztucznych ogni. Byłem już na nim kilka lat temu i bardzo mi się podobało dlatego teraz wybieram się ponownie. Mam zamiar tam wypoczywać na plaży , pływać w morzu oraz się opalać, a wieczorami pospacerować troche po mieście. Po powrocie z Ustki zamierzam spędzić troche czasu w Olsztynie. Bedę jeździł nad jezioro, chodził na różne ogniska i imprezy. Planuje równiej wyjechać na jakiś weekend w sierpniu nad morze z przyjaciółmi i dobrze się tam bawić. Mam nadzieje że te wakacje będą nie zapomniane oraz że wróce z nich cały i zdrowy w jednym kawałku.

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc ;)
ktos przetlumaczyl, tak? Źle przetlumaczyl.
Nie, najpierw to było po polsku ; ) A później przełożone na angielski i chcę wyłapać błędy, ale z angielskiego nie jestem dobra ; )
Niszczysz tylko swoj czas piszac to po polsku.

At the beginning of the holiday, I'm leaving for a week 'over the sea' (zle) to Ustka.
Just as there I will be held fireworks festival. ...tego zdania nie rozumiem
I've been 'on' (kalka z polskiego) it a few years ago and 'loved I' jakie to literackie - ale jest zle) and I would like to see it again. I'm going to rest there on the beach, swim in the sea and 'sunbathing' (zle slowo), and in the evening (tutaj brakuje pare slow)a little walk around the city. After returning from Ustki (kto? co? musisz napisac) going to spend some time in Olsztyn. . I'll be 'ride' (ciekawe ale zle) on the lake, 'walked the various bonfires' (ciekawie, ale zle) and parties. 'It' (o sobie mowisz 'it' -???) also plans to go 'on a' (niepotr) some weekend in August 'over the sea' (przypomina mi sie tu piosenka o Bonnie Prince Charlie - ale jest zle) with friends and have fun there. I hope that this summer will not forget (summer- to jest pora roku, ona nic nie moze zapominac) and that I will return safe and sound in one piece.