List motywacyjny - gorąca prośba o sprawdzenie/ Dziękuję!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir/Madam

Now I am looking for a Job as apprentice – engineer quality in quality departament.
I would like to applying my person for this post.
This year I received a engineer degree on subject management and engineering production.

I gained my first experience in writting my thesis and when I was in summer apprentice in the Department of utility “ PZL – Dębica” Sp z o.o.

In my thesis „Supervision of machine technology park in the Department of utility "PZL - Debica" Sp. z o.o " I demonstrated the functioning of the pits technological
in the Department of utility and develop their own concepts which in the future to increase the efficiency of machines and supervision. In my thesis I used : elementary tools management quality (Ishikawa, diagram Pareto – Lorenza) and Lean Manufacturing. I designed procedure supervision of machine technology park, I designed redecoration’s schedule and maintenance’s and lubricate’s schedule for workers.

When I was on summer apprentice in the Department of utility „PZL – Dębica” Sp. z o.o. m.in.: I met elementary tools and technique measurement in metrology, I met a system managament quality which is implement in company and I took a part in audit quality.
In addition to that I met company’s organization and structure.

I am a person who learn very easily. I am hard-working, responsibility and conscientious. I like work with other people in group because you can compare your knowledge and opinions. Additional strenght my competentions is finished course as a internal auditor integrated systems management. In my free time I like develop myself and learn. At present I am improving my English by on-line course.

I believe my qualifications and experience make me well suited to the position you are advertising. My enclosed CV provides additional details about my background. Thank you for your consideration.

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa