Obrazek z dwoma mężczyznami

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In the picture I can see two men. The first man is running. He's depressed. He has got short dark hair. He has gor brown clothes. There is a other man in the background. Other man is agressive. His clothes is very dirty in a blood. It seem to me he's angry. His face is scary. He wants to kill the first man. The general atmosphere in the picture is negative, because everyone are nervousses.

Pytania do obrazka:
Why do you think the man is so scared?
i think is man scared, because he ofraid of the other man.
Do you like horror stories? Why/Why not?
I don't like horros stories, because I am very sensitive and feel bad looking on frightening histories. I prefer comedies, because I like smile.

Proszę o sprawdzenie
He has gor (ort) brown clothes.
There is a other (powinno byc: ANOTHER) man in the background. (THE) Other man is agressive (ort.).

His clothes is ("clothes" to liczba mnoga) very dirty in a (lepiej: WITH) blood (dodaj: PLAMY). It seem (Pres. Simple, 3 os. lp) to me (dodaj: ŻE) he's angry.
because everyone are ("everyone" to liczba pojedyncza) nervousses (sprawdz w slowniku jak sie pisze ten przymiotnik).

Pytania do obrazka:
Why do you think the man is so scared?
i think is man (gramatyka!) scared, because he (czasownik?) ofraid (ort.) of the other man.
Do you like horror stories? Why/Why not?
I don't like horros (ort.) stories, because I am very sensitive and feel bad looking on (kiedy czytam albo ogladam - użyj: WATCH) frightening histories (raczej stories). I prefer comedies, because I like (czegoś brak) smile.
Logika w odpowiedzi na pierwsze pytanie:
Myślę, że on jest wystraszony, bo się boi? - trochę masło maślane...