Rozprawka - współczesna architektura coraz bardziej służy człowiekowi

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej, chciałabym prosić o sprawdzenie rozprawki, z góry dziekuję :)

Nowadays everything is developing very fast. The architecture is not any exception. It is mainly aimed to people, engineers want to ease people's lives. Do they do it in right way?
Firstly, I guess that a lift is the best example in which scientists improved our lifes. Through inventing it we don't have to go so much, we are just staying and we are moving without effort. It's good solution when the building is extremely high but if the house has only two or three floors I think that it isn't necessary to build a lift.
Moreover in winter we have to heat our house. Nowadays we can afford building a home in which we wouldn't have to buy a wood. Scientists enable us to purchase a building in which the heat comes from a sun. It is done by special solars. In my opinion it is very comfortable because we don't have to worry about heating our house. It is also more safer because typical system to heat can make a fire.
Taking everything into consideration I hardly believe that modern architecture is helping people to live easier. Scientists are still inventing new things which cnotribute to improve our life style.
'The' (niepotrz) Architecture is not any exception. It is mainly aimed 'to' AT people, engineers (cos brak) want to ease people's lives. Do they do it in (cos brak) right way?
Firstly, I guess that a lift is the best example in which scientists improved our 'lifes' (blad). Through inventing it we don't have 'to go' (zle pojecie nie tłumaczy tego co nie musimy robic) so much, we are just staying (cos brak) and we are moving without (cos brak) effort. It's (cos brak) good solution when the building is extremely high (przecinek przed 'but') but if the house has only two or three floors I think that it isn't necessary to build a lift.
'Moreover' (wg mnie niepotr) In winter we have to heat our house. Nowadays we can afford 'building' (zle) a home in which we wouldn't have to buy 'a' (niepotr) wood. Scientists enable us to purchase a building in which the heat comes from 'a' (no ile tych 'sun' jest na swiecie, tu ma być THE) sun.
In my opinion 'it' (do czego to 'it' się odnosi?) is very comfortable because we don't have to worry about heating our house. It is also more safer because (cos brak) typical system to heat (co? musisz napisac) can 'make' (daj inne slowo) a fire.
Taking everything into consideration I 'hardly believe' (sprzeczne z tym co wyżej napisales) that modern architecture is helping people to live easier. Scientists are still inventing new things which 'cnotribute' (ortog) to improve our life style.
more safer
It is done by special solars.
Dziękuję bardzo za tak wyczerpującą i szybką odpowiedź! :)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa