Reklamy skierowane do dzieci powinny być zakazane- rozprawka opiniująca.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In this essay i am going to argue that advertisements targetting children should be banned. Nowadays, we are surrounded by plenty of advertisements but companies are crossing borders. They use naivety of children and their inexperience to make profits.
First and foremost, children do not understand what price what actually the price means. The point is, they do not earn money- their parents do, so their prents decide on what spend it. Children do not always understand that their parents simply can not affort to buy an expensive toy. Therefore children become badly-behaved to force parents to buy something.
Secondly, such advertisements affect children's psyche. They show beautiful, skinny children who play expensive toys. That can couse dangerous problems with perception of themselves for example anorexic. Besides, children can learn that possession of something is absolutely nessesery to be cool and liked.
Companies say that this is the law of the free market. They are allowed to promote their products if the content of the advertisements is right. But is it right to manipulate children who are not able to distinguish what is good for them and what is not? Is it fair to usechildren's credulity for companies' own purposes? As for me, we should protect our children from that mass production.
To sum up, I strongly support targeting children advertisements being banned. It seems to be a move in the right direction and i hope it will be introduced soon to protect our children better.
In this essay 'i' (dlaczego piszesz to slowa mala litera?) am going to argue that advertisements targetting children should be banned. Nowadays, we are surrounded by plenty of (napisz tutaj jakich, czy chodzi o samochodach, srodkach czystosci?) advertisements (przecinek) but companies 'are crossing borders' (to trzeba inaczej). They use (brak przedimka) naivety of children and their inexperience to make profits.
First and foremost, children do not understand 'what price what actually the price means' (zrob to jeszcze raz). The point is, they do not earn money- their parents do, so their prents decide on what (cos brak) spend it.
Therefore children 'become' (zrob to inaczej) badly-behaved (daj tu 2 slowa) to force parents to buy something.
They show beautiful, skinny children who play (tu cos brak, po polsku 'z') expensive toys. That can ''couse' (ortog) dangerous problems with (brak slowa) perception of themselves for example (tu cos brak) anorexic. Besides, children can learn that (przedimek) possession of something is absolutely 'nessesery' (ortog) to be cool and liked.
They are allowed to promote their products if the content of the advertisements is 'right' (poszukaj inne slowo).
As for me, (tutaj musisz napisac,...mysle, rozwazam) we should protect our children from 'that' (cos mi to slowo nie pasuje tutaj) mass production.
To sum up, I strongly support 'targeting children advertisements' (zla kol slow...ads targeting...) being banned. It seems to be a move in the right direction and 'i' (popraw) hope it will be introduced soon to (daj tutaj 'better') protect our children better.