Recenzja książki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The Hush, Hush quartet is a series of four novels combining novel with elements of fantasy. This books are written by Beca Fitzpatrick. The plot goes on around two main charakters Nora and Patch.
This books tells the story of normal teenager Nora and fallen Angel Patch. His aim is to kill Nora but when they start to get to know, he falls in love with her. He must choose whether to be with Nora despite the opposition of the council of angels and the dangers which await them from the the council, or to kill her. And Nora who thought that the fallen angels is a fairy tale must learn to see the world in a different way.
Their love story with lots of unexpected twists and fast moving plot made that I couldn't put it down. Moreover the subject love mortal women with an angel it's so fresh, it wants to know their future fate.
From the very beginning of this book, I felt the emotions that accompany characters, and I participated in all their adventures. Patch's dilemmas are portrayed in an avsolutely fascinating way, by which I wondered what I would do in his place. For me it's the best novel in the world, and I fully recommend it.
The Hush, Hush quartet is a series of four novels combining (mysle, ze tu powinnien byc przedimek) novel with elements of fantasy. 'This' (ale 'books' to jest l. mnoga) books are written by Beca Fitzpatrick. The plot 'goes on' (cos tu nie tak) around two main 'charakters' (ortog) Nora and Patch.
'This' (znowu 'this', 'this' odnosi sie do l. poj) books 'tells' ('books' to l. mn. 'tells' to 3os.l. poj - cos tu nie tak) the story of (brak przedimka) normal teenager Nora and (brak przedimka) fallen Angel Patch. His aim is to kill Nora but when they start to get to know (kogo? cego?) he falls in love with her. He must choose whether to be with Nora despite the opposition of the 'council of angels' (wg mnie, to jest nazwa wlasna - duza litera) and the dangers which await them from the the council, or to kill her (to zdanie jest troche za dlugie). 'And' (nie zaczynaj zdsn z 'and') Nora who thought that the 'fallen angels' (czy to nie jest nazwa wlasna?) is a fairy tale must learn to see the world in a different way.
Their love story (cos tu brak) with lots of unexpected twists and fast moving plot 'made' (zle slowo) that I couldn't put it down (niekiedy nazywamy takie ksiazki 'page-turner'). Moreover the subject (cos brak) love (cos brak) mortal women with an 'angel' (cos za duzo tych kobiet na jednego aniolka) it's so fresh, 'it' (nie wiem do czego to 'it' sie odnosi) wants to know their future fate.
From the very beginning of this book, I felt the emotions that accompany (przedimek) characters, and I participated in all their adventures. Patch's dilemmas are portrayed in an 'avsolutely' (ortog) fascinating way, 'by which' (nie, nie tak, dj slowo 'whereby') I wondered what I would do in his place.