Sprawdzenie listu motywacyjnego.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Madam,

I am writing to aplly for a placement at the Univerity of Valencia In Spain as part of Erasmus Project. Currently I am a fourth year student of law at the University of Silesia. At the same time I work in a law firm.The main object of their activities are matters of employment law, commercial,
economic and public procurement.Therefore, I have every day to deal with many foreign languages
I realize that learning in another country is hard work and effort. However, I am the person responsible, hardworking, fierce and urgent. In addition, several years ago I was on a language course in Scotland for nearly two months.
I'm at a seminar of international public law. I'm interested in all issues related to international law, in particular the death penalty, international criminal right, diplomatic and consular assistance, foreigners. That is why in the future I would like to do an internship at the consulate, embassy or any other international institution. I know that astudy in Spain, primarily due to the knowledge of two languages, allowing for it to me. I also improve the Spanish language in the current issues of everyday life, but also improve professional vocabulary of the areas of law that I will need to pass the exams.
Knowledge of Spanish is now a very important asset, as it is one of the most popular languages, after the English.
I chose the University of Valencia, because it offers a lot of different items to choose from eg ADR (Alternative dispute resolution), Matrimonial lawsuits in canonical law, Valencian regional law, International commercial law, International humanitarian law, The spanish and valencian economies, Forensic medicine, Nacionality and immigration
Another advantage is the fact that part of the course is conducted in English. The remaining part - in Spanish. Expert knowledge in the field of law can ensure me a better future after graduation. Studying in Valencia in addition I will know more culture, peculiarities of the region, customs and mentality of the Spanish community itself.
I think I am a good applicant for admission to the university,because I am learning very fast without problems. I hope you will consider me to be a suitable candidate.
I am writing to 'aplly' (blad ortog) for a placement at the 'Univerity' (bladf ortog) of Valencia In Spain as part of (brak przedimka) Erasmus Project. Currently I am a fourth year student of Law at the University of Silesia.
Their activities are matters of employment law, commercial, economic and public procurement.
'Therefore' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) I have every day to deal with many foreign languages.
.....I realize that learning in another country is hard work and effort. .....(somewhat stating the obvious - nikt chyba tego wczesniej nie wiedzial)
However, I am 'the' (zly przedimek) 'person responsible' (zla kolejnosc slow), hardworking, 'fierce' (zle konotacje) and 'urgent' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) . In addition, several years ago I 'was on a' (za niski register) language course in Scotland for nearly two months (no i co? co z tego wyszlo?).
'I'm' (w calosci) at a seminar of 'international public law' (dalabym duze litery, napisz gdzie i kiedy i co z tego wyjdzie).
I'm interested in all issues related to international law, in particular the death penalty (w malo krajach to ma miejsce), international criminal 'right' (mnie sie wydaje zle slowo), diplomatic and consular assistance(,) (przecinek niepotr) (tu cos brak) foreigners. That is why in the future I would like 'to do' (za niski register) an internship at the consulate, embassy or any other international institution. I know that 'a' (niepotr) study in Spain, primarily due to the knowledge of two languages, 'allowing for it to me' (cos tu nie tak) . 'I also improve' (cos brak) the Spanish language in the current issues of everyday life, but also improve (brak slowa) professional vocabulary of the areas of law that I will need to 'pass the exams' (jakie exams? napisz).
.......Knowledge of Spanish is now a very important asset, as it is one of the most popular languages, after 'the' (niepotr) English....(dlaczego czujesz, ze musisz im to akurat przypominac...czy nikt tego nie wie?)y
I chose the University of Valencia, because it offers a 'lot of different items' (za niski register) to choose from 'eg' (napisz w calosci) ADR (Alternative dispute resolution), Matrimonial lawsuits in canonical law, Valencian regional law, International commercial law, International humanitarian law, The 'spanish' (duza litera) and 'valencian' (duza litera) economies, Forensic medicine, 'Nacionality' (ortog) and immigration
Expert knowledge in the field of law can 'ensure' (dalabym inne slowo) me a better future after graduation. Studying in Valencia 'in addition' (w zlym miejscu, daj na poczatek) I will know more culture, peculiarities of the region, customs and mentality of the Spanish community itself.
I think I am a good applicant for (przedimek) admission to the university,because 'I am learning' (zly czas) very fast without problems.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia