Article [CAE]

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Byłabym wdzięczna za sprawdzenie artykułu oraz każdą wskazówkę

Building Houses on Northgate Common

I would like to refer to the announcement about Northgate Common which has recently appeared in the local newspaper. As a member, I am writing on behalf of the local residents’ committee. I should like to respond to some information written in the declaration because in fact it is untrue.
The Northgate Town Planning Department states there has been a consultation on the topic with local residents. In practice, none of the latter knows when the meeting has been held. The Department alleges the area of land is unused which is also not true. The land is used not only by children who play in various games and sports but also adults who take walks there. Construction works are planned to begin in September of this year, which is going to be for three months. Such information should have been announced in advance. As Northgate Common is a part of Northgate Town, the first should be intended for all local people, although, The Department is going to build 12 semi-detached private residences and gardens. In the local residents’ committee opinion, gardens should be accessible for every local dweller.
Nevertheless, I truly believe The Northgate Town Planning Department will apply our suggestions and nobody will feel aggrieved. I hope I have succeeded in putting the record straight.

« 

Studia za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa