Wypracowanie- prośba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów w poniższym wypracowaniu. Z góry dziękuje za wszelką pomoc.

Lately I found interesting informations about the faculty I study namely about pedagogy. I read the article that answered the question : “What is pedagogy?.” I learned that effective teachers use an array of teaching strategies because there is no universal approach that suits all situations. I learned that students must construct their own understandings through our considered learning experiences. I think that it’s very important to know that. I chosen this faculty because I like to work with children. In the future I would like to work in the kindergarten or in the school as a teacher. I think that this is very interesting job. Good reason to become teacher is that I would be can enjoy sharing knowledge with other human. I’m studying pedagogic at Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw. The dean of my faculty is Jadwiga Kuczyńska – Kwapisz and vice-deans are Dariusz Stępkowski and Anna Fidelus. I like my scholl and I’m happy that I chosen this University.
Cytat: Michael19910
Lately IZ LATELY UZYWA SIE PRESENT PERFECT found interesting informations<-NIE MA LICZBY MNOGIEJ about the faculty I study STUDIUJESZ WYDZIAL? namely about pedagogy TO NIE JEST WYDZIAL. I read the JEDYNY NA SWIECIE? article that answered the question : “What is pedagogy?.” I learned that effective teachers use an array of teaching strategies because there is no universal approach that suits all situations. I learned that students must construct their own understandings NA PEWNO LICZBA MNOGA? through our MASZE? considered learning experiences. I think that it’s very important to know that. I chosen ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA LUB ZLY CZAS this faculty because I like to work with children. In the future I would like to work in the NIE WIEM, W KTORYM kindergarten or in the TEZ NIE WIEM, W KTORYM school as a teacher. I think that this is PRZEDIMEK very interesting job. PRZEDIMEK Good reason to become teacher is that I would be can CAN NIE WYSTEPUJE JAKO BEZOKOLICZNIK enjoy sharing knowledge with other human MA BYC W LICZBIE MNOGIEJ. I’m studying pedagogic PEDAGOGICZNY at Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw. The dean of my faculty is Jadwiga Kuczyńska – Kwapisz and PRZEDIMEK vice-deans are Dariusz Stępkowski and Anna Fidelus. I like my scholl ORTOGRAFIA and I’m happy that I chosen ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA LUB ZLY CZAS this University.
Dziękuje za pomoc:)
Mógłbym jeszcze prosić o sprawdzenie poniższego tekstu?

I study at Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw at the pedagogical faculty. It was founded in 2008. This faculty has many courses to offer. Actually can students attend a child care course. This faculty cooperates with universities from many countries namely from German, Spain, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Turkey. This faculty has a interesting specializations to offer too. I have chosen this faculty because I would like to work in a kindergarten or in a school as a teacher. I always wanted to become a teacher. The main reason for this is that I want to do something to help the community. I like to work with children. I think that this is a very interesting job. The dean of my faculty is Jadwiga Kuczyńska – Kwapisz and the vice-deans are Dariusz Stępkowski and Anna Fidelus. I like my school and I’m happy that I have chosen this University.
zdanie z actually ma zla skladnie i co w ogole znaczy? actually = tak naprawdę
German = niemiecki
nie moze byc 'a' przed liczba mnoga
chciales byc nauczycielem w przeszlosci, a teraz juz nie? Podpowiedz: Simple Presenttez będzie źle

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia