Rozprawka na jedynke

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Ponizej znajduje sie moja rozprawka, która zostala oceniona na 1. Czy jest az tak zle?

TEMAT: Friends have more influence than family on teenagers

Adolescence is a difficult period in our life, which affects on further life progress. This phase is much rich of experience , that makes difficulties. We feature two groups in which have influence for young people, these are: family and peers. I would quote of Andrzej Majewski “Adults teach children. Teenagers teach peers. Children teach mature ” that shows how it runs in life. Referring to the topic, it is true but not completely. There are some pros and cons which I am trying to argue.

Firstly I am going to submit the rightness of the topic. Importance of peers increase in the teen-age, they become providers for pattern of behaviors, affect on choices and preferences. In addition teenagers strongly identify witch friends, create occasion to know ourselves and occupy an important place in sociality. Examples for this argue could be: same kind of wearing clothes or listening music.

Furthermore needs to think of teenage how rebellious and ready for changes, uncontrollable child. That period is very hard to survive which family often does not understand. Normal for this time are: depressions, first loves, makes life plane, changes in value and much more. That is not really good topic to speak with teenage, rarely occur a smart and educated parent capable of reach to confusing teenage brain. Example is parent who wants to speak with child about his sexual life. If that parent does not know how to do that it makes only a lot of sorrow and pain.

We are starting to denial topic argue s, first of could be a family which has the necessary factors from educated in raise children, dedicated much time to true love. Additionally child must has shaped character and values – be really grown for that ages. Instance for that argue is child described above and he is meeting a group of peers, they shares a smoke, alcohol and talks on trivial topics. To this put together child that things would not make impression and change him.
Last one argue to denial topic is mentally ill child. His illness provides that, He could not identify with friends for mentally reasons. Friends can be often rude for that child what deepen incapability to identify with peers. That child for example could never listen to other teenage because He trust only his loving mother.

In conclusion We see pro and con to the term and the finish is not clear. There must be taken into account a lot of elements that is determines grow up years to confirm the thesis in topic. . It is good occasion to remind our young years and how it looked in our home. Also We can told in most cases matter of essay is right, in my opinion is right too.
>>>>>rozprawka, która zostala oceniona na 1. Czy jest az tak zle?<<<<
Grade too generous;)
dla mnie to za duzo z translatorem.
Zdania nie sa dobrze zformulowane, zle slowa, zla gramatyka. Po prostu na 'odwal sie'.
ja też bym postawił jedynkę, bo to jest ewidentny translator
Zdania nie sa dobrze zformulowane. nie za dobrze zformulowales zdanie xD
Cytat: Szmycu
Zdania nie sa dobrze zformulowane. nie za dobrze zformulowales zdanie xD

napisalam jak umialam, ale i tak jego zdania sa do d...p
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.