Opis realiów pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I think that in my country male style of working is more popular than female style. These days bosses are determined and a focus on the job. Money for them are the most important. Friendship ang gossip aren't good in work. In the other hand I know many women which companies are in gerat condiction and there are friendly and nice. In my opinion difference in style between men and women not affected by gender only personality and manners. I think that easier to work with men because they are optimistic, see only bright side of things and are straightforward. Unfortunatley, are the exception to every rule.
I think that in my country 'male style of working' (nie rozumiem tego pojęcia) is more popular than (przedimek) 'female style' (nie rozumiem tego). These days bosses are determined and 'a' (niepotr - nie rozumiesz przedimków - poczytaj o nich) focus on the job. Money for them 'are' (money to l. poj) the most important. Friendship 'ang' (ortog) gossip 'aren't' (napisz to w calosci i nie używaj amerykańskich slangow) good in work. 'In' (zle slowo) the other hand I know many women 'which' (jak o ludziach to 'who' whom, whose) companies are in 'gerat' (ortog) 'condiction' (ortog i wg mnie zle slowo) and 'there' (zle slowo) are friendly and nice. In my opinion (przedimek) difference in style between men and women (cos brak - czasownik) not affected by gender BUT only BY personality and manners. I think that (brak 2 słowa) easier to work with men because they are optimistic, see only (przedimek) bright side of things and are straightforward. Unfortunatley, (cos brak) are the exception to every rule.

« 

Nauczyciele angielskiego

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie