Opis wydarzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Last summer I went with my friends to a big music festival which took place in the countryside. It was the first time I had been to a such event and I didn't know what to expect.
Everything was held in a campside which was full of tents. My friends and I put up ours near the trees. It was three hot days so this accomodation, in the shadow, was fantastic. There was hundrets of people there expecting a great fun with me among them.
Rock music concerts made up the first day and I was quite disappointed with it. It is not my sort of music so I got back to my tent. Of course, I could hear everything anyway.
The second day was for me. There was a film music concert. It was a fantastic journey throughout all emotions. I was crying and laughing, I was sad and happy, relaxed and anxious. The music was really loud and it was easy to find myself in another world created by miriads various sounds. I didn't know most of those soundtracks but it wasn't matter.
The third day contained ballads. I like this type of music but there was only four out of about thirty songs which I liked.
This event was a great time especially for the second day, for the weather and for that number of people hanging out together. It was unbelievable experience which I will never forget.
It was the first time I had been to 'a such' (zla kol slow i daj 'an') event and I didn't know what to expect.
'It' (tutaj wytlumacz do czego to 'it' sie odnosi) was three hot days so this accomodation, in the shadow, was fantastic. There was 'hundrets' (ortog) of people there expecting 'a' (niepotr) great fun with me among them.
Rock music concerts made up the first day and I was quite disappointed with 'it' (do czego to 'it' sie odnosi - jak 'concerts' to l. mn. jak do 'day' to daj 'that').
There was a 'film music' (zla kolej. slow) concert. It was a fantastic journey 'throughout' (dla mnie nie za bardzo trafne slowo) all emotions. (tutaj mozesz dodac...At the same time) I was crying and laughing, I was sad and happy, relaxed and anxious. The music was really loud and it was easy to find myself in another world created by 'miriads' (ortog) (cos brak) various sounds. I didn't know most of those soundtracks but it 'wasn't' (zle slowo, tutaj 'didn't') matter.
I like this type of music (przecinek) but there 'was' (l. mn bo odnosi sie do songs) only four out of about thirty songs which I liked.
This event 'was' (daj tutaj inne slowo np. 'createds') a great time especially 'for' (lepsze slowa 'because of') the second day, for the weather and for that number of people hanging out together. It was (przedimek) unbelievable experience which I will never forget.