list do koleżanki z zagranicy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
proszę o sprawdzenie błędów
Zredaguj list do kolegi / koleżanki z zagranicy.
• Poinformuj o swojej planowanej wizycie u znajomych i podaj powód tej wizyty.
• Napisz, w jakich okolicznościach poznałeś te osoby, i dlaczego się zaprzyjaźniliście.
• Opisz, jak wygląda okolica, gdzie mieszkają znajomi, i poinformuj, jak masz zamiar tam dojechać.
• Poinformuj, jaki prezent kupiłeś/łaś znajomym, i zapytaj kolegę o opinię na temat tego prezentu.
Hi, Marta.
How are you? I’m fine. Thanks a lot for your letter. I’m writing to tell you that I ‘m going to visit my friends Tom and Jane. I want visit them , because I can buy any gifts.
I met my friends during English course. Jane and Tom are very similar to me. We like spend free time together. I and my friends never bored. I very like them.
My friends living in the outskirts of the city. This area is a very beautifuly. It’s lots of plants and trees. We can spend time outside. I ‘m going to arrive by bus to visit my friends.
I bought gifts for Tom and Jane. The girl I bought a lovely watch and rings. Whereas Tom got album with our photos. What do you opinion about it ?
I'm looking forward to our meeting.
Lots of love.
your
XYZ.
Spróbuj popracować nad tymi zdaniami. W niektórych brak czasownika be w odpowiedniej formie lub uzyłaś be źle. W pozostałych są inne błędy.
I want visit them , because I can buy any gifts.
I met my friends during ___ English course.
Jane and Tom are very similar to me.
We like spend free time together.
I and my friends never bored.
I very like them.
My friends living in the outskirts of the city.
This area is a very beautifuly.
It’s lots of plants and trees.
I ‘m going to arrive by bus to visit my friends.
The girl I bought a lovely watch and rings.
What do you opinion about it ?

« 

Studia za granicą