List do redakcji - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Editor
I am writing to express my strong dissatisfaction about article foult-finding Polish residents of England.
I could not agree with the opinion that Poland people are lazy, unreliable, lying and bad manners. I live in Poland all my life and we have a lot of tradicion that make us ver friendly and honest.
Poland have very good university and many students finish them. To England they ride find ideal and well paid job. People who devot their live and leave its famili must be very brave and hard-working.
I live in England four years and I studied journalism. I could write article about Poland our tradition, habit and places. Poland certainly have a lot of problems with language or find some important places which I can help them.
I wonder what other readers think about this article and I hope that you will publish more texts like this.

Yours faithfully

xyz

chodzi o sprawdzenie poprawności zdań, jakiś literówek z góry bardzo dziękuje za pomoc :)
Dear Editor (tutaj daj przecinek)
I am writing to express my strong dissatisfaction about (brak przedimka) article 'foult' (blad ortog)-finding Polish residents of England.
I could not agree with the opinion that 'Poland' (to jest kraj, a nie ludzie) people are lazy, unreliable, lying and bad 'manners' (zle slowo). I 'live' (zly czas) in Poland all my life and we have a lot of 'tradicion' (ortog i l. mn) that make us 'ver' (ortog) friendly and honest.
Poland 'have' (dlaczego have?) very good 'university' (tutaj potrzebna l. mn) and many students finish them. To England they 'ride' (calkowicie zle slowo) (cos brak) find (przedimek) ideal and well paid job. People who 'devot' (ortog) their 'live' (zle slowo) and leave 'its' (to ma sie zgadzac z 'people'-l.mn) 'famili' (ortog i l. mn) must be very brave and hard-working.
I 'live' (zly czas) in England (cos brak) four years and I studied journalism. I could write (przedimek) article about Poland (daj tu przecinek) our 'tradition' (l. mn), 'habit' (l. mn) and places. 'Poland' (tutaj napisalas Polska?) certainly 'have' (zle slowo) a lot of problems with (przedimek) language or 'find' (zle slowo) some important places which I can help them.
I wonder what other readers think about this article and I hope that you will publish more texts 'like this' (ale to daje jemu znac, ze ty zgadzasz sie z tym wlasnie article).

dziękuje bardzo !!

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa