Poprawienie pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In the picture I can see a driver. He is very angry and furious. He is wearing a black jacket and sunglasses. He is driving a silver car. In the background there is forest. I think that there is a winter because In the background there is snow .
The man has a clenched fist and is waving his hand.
In my opinion he is very angry because upset him the other driver. Probably The man hurry to work . I think that the other driver could cut his up , or damage his car.
No articles before seasons.
Np,
The man is waving his fist.
...angry because of another driver.
...is hurrying to work.
...cut him off or damageD his car.
Masz parę wyrazów w środku zdania niepotrzebnie z wielkiej litery:)
He is driving a silver car. In the background there is (cos brak) forest. I think that 'there' (zle slowo - tutaj IT) is 'a' (niepotr) winter because in the background there is snow .
In my opinion he is very angry because 'upset him the other driver' (zla kolejnosc slow - pomysl co piszesz, i uwazaj na czas). Probably the man (tu brakuje 2 slowa) hurry to work . I think that the other driver could (cos brak) cut 'his' (zle slowo) up , or (cos brak) damage (cos brak) his car.
Cytat: Aaric
No articles before seasons.

A co powiesz na znana piosenke:
In the summertime, when the weather is fine....
Coś takiego?
In the picture I can see a driver. He is very angry and furious. He is wearing a black jacket and sunglasses. He is driving a silver car. In the background there is the forest. I think that it is the winter because In the background there is snow .
The man is waving his fist.
In my opinion he is very angry because of other driver was upsetting him. Probably the man was hurrying to work . I think that the other driver could a cut him up or the damaged a his car.
Imo,
No article before winter.
Nie bedzie THE przed forest ani damaged.
Dlaczego WAS w przedostatnim zdaniu?
Nie mam opinii co do ostatniego zdania:)
Dlaczego IN jest z wielkiej litery w zdaniu z zimą i śniegiem?
@dariacz96
Juz mnie podnosisz na nerwy, a jest dopiero 9ta rano. Dlaczego nie umiesz uzywac przedimkow? No dlaczego? A wtedy jeszcze mi tu zgadujesz jaki tam ma byc i jako ze wybor jest 'a, an, the' ty dajesz ten zly. Naucz sie przedimkow.
He is driving a silver car. In the background there is 'the' (zle) forest. I think that it is 'the' (zle - juz o tym 4 razy pisalismy) winter because in (slowo 'in' ma byc mala litera)the background there is snow .
In my opinion he is very angry because of (tu cos brak) other driver (cos brak) was upsetting him.
I think that the other driver could 'a' (z jakiej racji dajesz tu to 'a', tu ma byc inne slowo) cut him up or 'the' (po co? no po co?) damaged 'a' (znowu? slowo 'a' jest niepotr) his car.
terri znowu nie z tej strony łóżka spadła;)

Nie wiem, co Ci dalo taki pomysl:-)
Z tymi przedimkami mi tu nikt nie wygra, bede bebnila o nich, do czasu kiedy one beda poprawnie uzywane.

Nie wiem, co Ci dalo taki pomysl:-)
Z tymi przedimkami mi tu nikt nie wygra, bede bebnila o nich, do czasu kiedy one beda poprawnie uzywane.
Ale ona sie przecież uczy. Gdyby umiała to by nie prosiła o pomoc;)
No i tu się zgadzam. Jakbym wiedziała jakie przedimki mam powstawiać to bym to zrobiła. Bardzo dziękuję za pomoc ,ale jak będę mieć napisane (coś tu brakuje) to mogę myśleć nad tym tydzień i nadal tego nie poprawić poprawnie.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Brak wkładu własnego